State: Texas
Address: Dallas/Irving area
Activities: DFK, Shower, BBBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long, Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 4"9 tall, slim, pretty face, petite, MM Bs
Recommendation: Yes
Don't ever be afraid to give a girl a "No" recommendation.

It's YOUR recommendation, not EVERYONE ELSE'S.
Great, entertaining review, and I agree with the "discovering new things" comment.
Don't ever be afraid to give a girl a "No" recommendation.

It's YOUR recommendation, not EVERYONE ELSE'S. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
I was a conflicted about my binary recommendation because I had an average experience but I felt that someone can have a blast in the same situation. ROS would help in making a better decision.
Appreciate your honest thoughts. Especially the "discovering new things"
Thanks Shasha, very detailed review
Great, entertaining review, and I agree with the "discovering new things" comment. Originally Posted by BigDawg1966
  • slap
  • 08-28-2024, 06:24 PM
Nice review......my style with GL is as soon as I walk in the room I start to strip down, grab the mouthwash, pick out a fresh towel and hop in the shower.

Completely different routine than if I go to an incall at an Independent, I attempt small talk and then shut it down fast as some girls will talk for hours if you let them.

I do outcalls with different girls to my place and I go at a slow glacial pace, like sneaking up on a Deer for a bow kill.

Yep, I know what you mean when you talk of Discovering something about yourself with every different encounter.
Sometimes I pick up a street walker, they are very picky on condom everything, and won't let you touch them, we are very lucky with these korean girls!!
I'm gonna let her squirt aka piss all over me this weekend, followed by a good shower..
Originally Posted by 643_DP

Originally Posted by thunderyfireball