Address: 35/NW Hwy
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: BBBJ
Session Length: 20
Fee: 25 less the 5, read on
Hair Color and Length: Short dirty blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Shelley is about 5'8", 125 lbs, tight thin to medium frame, small a cups, nice little bubble butt, she is about a 15'-20' looker...
Recommendation: Yes
Date: Early April
Provider: Lets for with Shelly
Phone: No go, wanted to use mine
Email Address: "Could I use your phone" Umm, No
URL / Website: We should start one for the SWs
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 35/NW Hwy
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: BBBJ
Session Length: 20
Fee: 25 less the 5, read on
Hair Color and Length: Short dirty blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Shelley is about 5'8", 125 lbs, tight thin to medium frame, small a cups, nice little bubble butt, she is about a 15'-20' looker...
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by randomtxguy
It was almost like the old days... hopefully its a sign of things to come. Two nuts for 25 bucks with an easily BP quality SW who was surprisingly fresh and clean (finger sniff test). I know its not a legendary justinslayer adventure but we all can't be king.

Be thirsty (for sugar) my friends... [/ROS]Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by randomtxguy
FAN-FUCKIN-TASTIC.. I don't know what your saying RTG.. that's better than Michael Jordan comeback! That is def a Hall of Fame entry… Nice work and thanks for the Shout-Out.. I got one coming.. not as great as that but Funny-as - hell!!
Lol this is hilarious

truly awesome.. you SW Guys have the best reviews and the leanest payouts.. I want to join!
Funny shit... Between this review and justinslayer's Weezie review.. I see one hilarious Ho Stroll reality series.
I definitely see the potential at minimum for a short web series... need to put a positive spin on all this negative talk of human trafficking... these are whores that love their work
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-10-2015, 05:28 AM
Fantastic story. I spent 200 to watch a girl sleep (see my review) and you got two great blow jobs for 25.

I'm converting to your world!!

Party on!
Fantastic story. I spent 200 to watch a girl sleep (see my review) and you got two great blow jobs for 25.

I'm converting to your world!!

Party on! Originally Posted by Gbfsl
saw that gbfsl, sorry about that experience

Ok, I am going to keep powered donuts in the car from now on! Too funny!
Originally Posted by Ashphuckems01
No need to quote the whole review
Nice! I've never tried to get a SW before... Maybe I should start
  • BLM69
  • 04-14-2015, 05:03 PM
Nice! I've never tried to get a SW before... Maybe I should start Originally Posted by TMNT LEO
You should start, by the time they arrive on eccie, prices go up and services drop.