Fetterman's a FRAUD. He was living off his rich parents money until age 46 until he got the taxpayers to support him

John Fetterman ‘was living off Daddy’s money until he was 46'. His blue-collar image is a fraud.

"Here are facts: John Fetterman was living off of Daddy’s money until he was 46. During this period, he failed to pay his taxes 67 times. Now, he’s running for Senate, and wants to raise your taxes by trillions and spend billions more than even Biden."

Fetterman has confirmed the financial backing from his parents

In his ads, and much of the public imagination, John Fetterman is a tattooed everyman from a rugged steel city outside Pittsburgh.

The phrase “blue collar tough guy” flashes across one of his TV ads as a grim-faced Fetterman poses before billowing smokestacks. A narrator says, “He’s looked different and been different his entire life.”

That persona has long irked Republicans, who say Fetterman’s distinctive visual cues leave an impression that he’s more working class — and more moderate — than he really is. .
They say his image obscures his roots in a comfortable, suburban family that provided his financial security deep into adulthood.

Public records show — and Fetterman has openly acknowledged — that for a long stretch lasting well into his 40s, his main source of income came from his parents, who gave him and his family $54,000 in 2015 alone. That was part of the financial support his parents regularly provided when Fetterman’s only paying work was $150 a month as mayor of Braddock, a job he held from his mid-30s until he turned 49. Partway through his tenure, in 2013, he moved to an industrial-style loft he purchased from his sister for $1 after she paid $70,000 for it six years earlier.

https://www.inquirer.com/politics/el...-20220803.html
  • Devo
  • 08-04-2022, 12:33 PM
Wait till the holding the black man hostage with a shotgun comes up.

The real question is how bad is his health?

80 plus days since he's been seen publicly.
Been through Braddock lately? The place is a shithole from hell, even whores won’t walk the streets. Being the mayor of that place is something I’d leave off a resume.
... Prolly learned skills like that while at Harvard.

... He and Josh Shapiro will turn all of PA
into a sanctuary state for Biden's illegals.

Remember -- "Elections have Consequences!"

#### Salty
  • Devo
  • 08-04-2022, 04:56 PM
Been through Braddock lately? The place is a shithole from hell, even whores won’t walk the streets. Being the mayor of that place is something I’d leave off a resume. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I remember going through Braddock when there were two businesses left downtown, both pawnshops, and I think one club, I want to say it was the 20th Century club, but I'm not sure.

And, I wouldn't even call them that, cause there wasn't anything but junk shit in them, a pawn assumes the item has a value to it, these didn't.

I thought he brought a cannabis farm and industry to Braddock?

I think Oz needs to fire up some history in his ads.
Braddock was fine when I was a kid. The people who lived there, mostly blacks, we’re salt if the earth. Then Uncle Sam decided to help them, having government checks replace a dad, and the place went to shit.
I've been through Braddock. They're trying to turn it into another Lawrenceville.
Pampered man-child John Fetterman received tens of thousands of dollars a year in allowance from his parents until he was in his late 40s.

That got people thinking – which chores did the gym short-wearing man-child have to perform to earn his allowance?

Get those 2 year olds carrying firewood. Not so sure I’d want a 12 YO painting my house, god created painters for a reason.
Your next Governor.
...or Senator. The Dem establishment loves him, he has that "everyman" personna going for him (earned or not given the info above) and Dr Oz is about as exciting as watching paint dry. Oz has quite an uphill climb here.
Yeah, republicans who voted for oz solely because trump endorsed him failed. I feel like at this point there is no win for republicans. Both candidates are liberal in my opinion.
Yeah, republicans who voted for oz solely because trump endorsed him failed. I feel like at this point there is no win for republicans. Both candidates are liberal in my opinion. Originally Posted by Loretta77
Yeah, I was clear in the primary I am not an Oz fan and Trump fucked up endorsing him. That said Fetterman is 100 times worse - he is as crazy and dangerous as Bernie Sanders.

And while not a fan of Oz - I will give him credit for one thing - he has been traveling around PA meeting voters in small groups. Meanwhile Fetterman is employing the Senile Biden strategy of hiding out in his basement