Meanwhile in Iowa........

Mollie ..you are not forgotton.
How aboout the guy who hired him for the last four years?
This is panicked hate speech, plain and simple, Ellen. And I resent your personal accusations.

I wash my hands every night, no matter what is on them.
I wash my hands every night, no matter what is on them. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You can stop right there... we really don't want to know.
Deport them all!!!! Assup, where's my drink, boy?
This is panicked hate speech, plain and simple, Ellen.

I wash my hands every night, no matter what is on them. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You most certainly do.
I wash my hands every night, no matter what is on them.[/QUOTE]
I certainly hope so.
Mollie ..you are not forgotton. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I replied to your absurd meme on the Austin board.

That a good idea.

That's a good idea.
I wash my hands after using the bathroom!
Thank you Yussup,
You have no idea how that was weighing so heavily on my mind. I woke up every day thinking about that. Now I can rest easy.

This is panicked hate speech, plain and simple, Ellen. And I resent your personal accusations.

Thank you Yussup,... Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Thank you, Ellen, for reminding the Pro-Illegal Alien crowd of their responsibility for these types of tragedies by simply keeping our borders open ....

... remember how keeping GITMO open emboldened the terrorists and recruited more to attack the U.S.????

Well, their rhetoric about keeping our borders OPEN and "amnesty" with citizenship in the future emboldens them to make the long, disgusting trek to the U.S. Southern border for those U.S. citizens to deal with their lack of respect for the laws and the people of this country, while the Pro-Illegal Alien crowd duck and run!
How aboout the guy who hired him for the last four years? Originally Posted by bamscram
Here Bam read and learn

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mollie-...bahena-rivera/

You're Ranting again Yssup