Fort Trump

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/18/polit...and/index.html

Washington (CNN)Polish President Andrzej Duda urged President Donald Trump on Tuesday during a joint news conference to deploy more US troops and military equipment to Poland, even suggesting the US establish a permanent military base and name it "Fort Trump."

"I invite you to post more American military troops in Poland," Duda said, calling a US presence a "guarantor of security."
Duda suggested building a permanent US base in Poland and said he would name it "Fort Trump."
"I firmly believe that this is possible," Duda said, saying it would be both in US and Polish interests.
Trump said he is considering Poland's request to establish a permanent US base in that country, but added that Poland "would pay the United States."
Trump said Duda had offered the US more than $2 billion to set up a base in Poland.
"He would pay the United States, meaning Poland would be paying billions of dollars for a base," Trump said. "We're looking at that more and more from the standpoint of defending really wealthy countries."
"The President offered us much more than $2 billion," Trump said.
Duda is scared shitless of Putin.

He ought to ask an independent country for help, not Putin’s sock puppet.
I can remember when we were paying the Philippines hundreds of millions a year to lease Clark/Subic Bay. Then they got greedy and wanted way too much. We packed up and left in 1992. Now they want us to come back and pay visits again to deter China.

It was never a good idea to bribe countries for military base rights. Much better to let them pay us.
Duda is scared shitless of Putin.

He ought to ask an independent country for help, not Putin’s sock puppet. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
and you know this to be true? can you provide any proof of what you say, maybe Hillary can help you find some! it was her DNC that bought and paid for the Steel dossier

I can remember when we were paying the Philippines hundreds of millions a year to lease Clark/Subic Bay. Then they got greedy and wanted way too much. We packed up and left in 1992. Now they want us to come back and pay visits again to deter China.

It was never a good idea to bribe countries for military base rights. Much better to let them pay us. Originally Posted by lustylad
Amen to that - we go where we are wanted and make a profit, I say.
Maybe Twitler will build them a nice wall.

Actually, they’re not so popular in Europe.

Maybe Twitler will build them a nice wall.

Actually, they’re not so popular in Europe.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

and we give a fuck about Europe .. why?
I suppose a percentage of Americans share your fornicational stinginess, but I believe far more disagree and give quite a fuck.
I suppose a percentage of Americans share your fornicational stinginess, but I believe far more disagree and give quite a fuck. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
prove it. show me a poll where Americans state they care more about that shithole Europe than America.

better still, show me where Americans want their tax dollars wasted on NATO.

i'll wait.

mic drop.

It was never a good idea to bribe countries for military base rights. Much better to let them pay us. Originally Posted by lustylad

Agreed. IF a country wants us there, THEY SHOULD BE paying us, not we paying them.
I suppose a percentage of Americans share your fornicational stinginess, but I believe far more disagree and give quite a fuck. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What does that even mean give quite a Fuck and still no proof of what you claim
prove it. show me a poll where Americans state they care more about that shithole Europe than America.

better still, show me where Americans want their tax dollars wasted on NATO.

i'll wait.

mic drop. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That wasn’t my claim, TWK.

Not what I said.

Please reread the comment and get back to me.