Korean girls

Has anyone given these girls a visit? I love asian women, but am frequently disappointed with the false advertising.

http://springfield-mo.skipthegames.c...u/143567308166
I’m curious myself
I would like to know as well. Says they have registered profile of Adult Look, don't know if that means anything???
I'm interested too!
Could be fake ad, posted in three different states. I would be careful.
Are there Asian providers besides parlors?
Yes but often outside of the spa. Theyre not usually independent.

I just love reading the constant ads from this area about skip the games how many more posts is it going to take till you go back to using verified ladies
Are there Asian providers besides parlors? Originally Posted by oicu812!
Only time I was at a Asian Parlor was to quote a construction job.
Raven was the only Parlor I visited. Others are just to risky. There were in KC but I don't know now.
There is a positive review on this site
I've worked at three or four of the parlors in Houston at the beginning of my providing days. The only bad part is they get almost half of the money from each and every session and they don't allow the girls to charge more than $100. they also make the girl give 10 bucks from that 100. So the place gets 50-70 bucks a pop the lady about 90. Its deff a form of trafficing.

Its a lot less Spas up here so no telling how they're being ru...
...there was a really big one in Joplin that I heard about and actually seen.... but it got shut down and I'm not sure where they've relocated to I'm pretty sure they're still in Joplin just not as public as they were
Only time I was at a Asian Parlor was to quote a construction job.
Raven was the only Parlor I visited. Others are just to risky. There were in KC but I don't know now. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
I texted the number this morning and got an address in Springtown.......don't know much more than that?
Kind of scary to just text a number and receive an address. Sounds like a scary movie.

I texted the number this morning and got an address in Springtown.......don't know much more than that? Originally Posted by Bigthickjohnson
Just a positive review. As in 1? ..... trips me out how yall would risk it all on 1 review.lol good luck.
There is a positive review on this site Originally Posted by jerl0817
Hey Houston,
Didn't say I took the plunge. Just mentioned there is a review.
where is the review, i cant seem to find it