New Orleans residents????????

• Mrgru
  • 02-22-2012, 07:08 PM
Ok here goes. I know the weekend of 3-31 is the final four. I have called about 12 different hotels in the quarter area for a room on the 31st, a Saturday night, to no avail. I only live about 45 miles away, but am going to a wedding and would prefer to stay instead of driving home. Are there any hotels, or off the beaten path B & B's any one one can recommend in the quarter area? I'm willing to go as far as the market area!

Thanks in advance.
  • Annef
  • 02-22-2012, 07:24 PM
Try the Bywater. Several B and Bs in the area. super cool, chill area. Only 2 miles from the french quarter.
  • Mrgru
  • 02-22-2012, 07:33 PM
Hadn't thought of that one thanks Anne!!
Try the lower garden district....lots of small hotels there
and you have easy access to streetcars/taxis/and only a couple miles from quarter

example............Prytania Oaks hotel
Madison St. Charles. 5 nite minimum still has rooms. On the street acr route.
  • Annef
  • 02-22-2012, 10:23 PM
no problem! Have a nice trip!
shits all gone already.. stop encouraging outa state people NAWLIN"S its pretty clear they are not wanted by ..WELL EVERYONE!! xxoo Annie (sick of all the bullshit) AND they get stuck here either broke and begging me for calls or another service..if they dont look like RILEY and want more than 100 STOP telling these girls lies and to come..its so disrespectful... annie
HUH ???
shits all gone already.. stop encouraging outa state people NAWLIN"S its pretty clear they are not wanted by ..WELL EVERYONE!! xxoo Annie (sick of all the bullshit) AND they get stuck here either broke and begging me for calls or another service..if they dont look like RILEY and want more than 100 STOP telling these girls lies and to come..its so disrespectful... annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Every time I read your posts it just reminds me of why I don't see anyone associated with you...so sad.
Ok... lets stay on topic please, this thread is about New Orleans, not Annie.
There are some providers that live in the area and maybe willing to work out a deal to spent the night with some fun thrown in.