Can a girl off the streets make it here?

There are some places some guys simply never go.

When it comes to risk many tend to just say "No" to the street action.

If you KNEW a girl advertising as an Indy or working for an Agency "earned her wings" as a walker.......

Would you still see her? Does a past matter?

What about the Agency holding her out to all as "CoEd" or "Milf"? Rule them out or question their other stock?
Can a girl off the streets make it here? Originally Posted by Whispers
Yes
There are some places some guys simply never go. Originally Posted by Whispers
Agree.
When it comes to risk many tend to just say "No" to the street action. Originally Posted by Whispers
Agree
If you KNEW a girl advertising as an Indy or working for an Agency "earned her wings" as a walker...... Would you still see her? Does a past matter? Originally Posted by Whispers
If *I KNEW* a girl advertising here either as indy or via an agency was a SW would *I* still see her? Well, the short answer is yes. The long answer is yes, because obviously I already saw her at least once as a SW. How else would I *KNOW* she was a sw? That said, I am 99.21% sure I don't live in a world where I would pick up a SW to start with so the above answer in hypothetical.

What about the Agency holding her out to all as "CoEd" or "Milf"? Rule them out or question their other stock? Originally Posted by Whispers
I am unsure of the question here. If an agency were to advertise a girl as a coed or milf, as apposed to what? reformed SW? Would I question their other "stock"? I'll say no. I wouldn't assume all ladies represented by an agency are former SW because I *KNOW* one is. Innocent til proven guilty and all that I supose.
I'm old I started this when craigslist was just becoming popular for hoogars.

I started *gaaasp* as a car date girl. Now does that mean im dirty no? I was bringing in about 500 a night easy doing CBJ . I went HOME afterwards , I didnt crawl into a gutter or crack den.

I found the internet outlets shortly into my hoe life and transitioned. Everyone stumbles across the hobby in their own way. My story is the early 2000's version of todays girls who start on BP and then venture over here.

In my experience its the girls with no street smarts that dont make it.here.right? Or.is there some fantasy that most here are really "making there way thru college"?
In my experience its the girls with no street smarts that dont make it.here.right?

Or

Is there some fantasy that most here are really "making there way thru college"? Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
You seem to know the clientele! Those are the typical guys right? They think "they" are the special one that a girl texts and they don't share with others the way they do with them.
  • Toyz
  • 09-15-2014, 10:14 AM
In the majority of cases I think most guys just want to get their wick wet.

Girls deploy different marketing strategies. Some go the "I'm exclusive" route. Some the "I'm a dirty Ho" route.

I think success here for a girl is somewhat around brand development.

Are you unique?
Are you a bargain? (Value vs cost-not just are you cheap)

I think any girl can be successful regardless of background if they have a bit of looks, talent, integrity &,performance capability
If you visit a Spa, you will return if the Service, Price and Attitude was a positive experience. There is always someone to fill anyone's needs. The 3 qualities are equal weight and they are key items in any review. The ladies who have mastered this combo are the successful ones. Even model looks can't survive a poor attitude history. The same can be said about the other key factors. They impact longevity if they are not balanced.
That said, I am 99.21% sure I don't live in a world where I would pick up a SW to start with so the above answer in hypothetical. Originally Posted by Bob McV
What if you find the lost city of El Putarado, where the bedchambers are silk and crushed velvet and the roads are lined with concubines shimmering in Carine Gilson and Bordelle?
What if you find the lost city of El Putarado, where the bedchambers are silk and crushed velvet and the roads are lined with concubines shimmering in Carine Gilson and Bordelle? Originally Posted by Centaur
yes please.

i've actually fantasized about being a concubine or having one, tho admittedly this was inspired by a book i was reading at the time so...
What if you find the lost city of El Putarado, where the bedchambers are silk and crushed velvet and the roads are lined with concubines shimmering in Carine Gilson and Bordelle? Originally Posted by Centaur
Hence the margin for error... also in case I happen to see Nikki White and / or Uma Thurman ( I do like them tall) on the side of the road needing "assistance"
I was finger-banged in an alleyway once. For free. Aaaaand now I'm feeling cheap.

[I kinda like feelin' cheap. Rarr!]
note to self: start carrying around hand sanitizer in my clutch for more impromptu fingerbangin'
In the majority of cases I think most guys just want to get their wick wet.

Girls deploy different marketing strategies. Some go the "I'm exclusive" route. Some the "I'm a dirty Ho" route.

I think success here for a girl is somewhat around brand development.

Are you unique?
Are you a bargain? (Value vs cost-not just are you cheap)

I think any girl can be successful regardless of background if they have a bit of looks, talent, integrity &,performance capability Originally Posted by Toyz
Totally agree!
Sad part is MOST of the girls who came here from the streets look like they CAME OUT OF AN ALLEY!

generally bad skin
lack of Dental care
lack of healthcare (most are riddled with STD's)

Me personally I could NEVER do the street thing
I have more respect for myself than that
Besides It's very dirty no way to wash up, no shower ect.
For some maybe they like the TRULY DIRTY WHORE who has been with 10 men before a shower and now seeing you!

To each his or her own... STAY SAFE
  • Toyz
  • 09-19-2014, 12:44 PM
Sad part is MOST of the girls who came here from the streets look like they CAME OUT OF AN ALLEY!

generally bad skin
lack of Dental care
lack of healthcare (most are riddled with STD's)

Me personally I could NEVER do the street thing
I have more respect for myself than that
Besides It's very dirty no way to wash up, no shower ect.
For some maybe they like the TRULY DIRTY WHORE who has been with 10 men before a shower and now seeing you!

To each his or her own... STAY SAFE Originally Posted by Annika
Ahhhh Ani...I have missed your light hearted & forgiving nature on these boards!

"Riddled with STD's"

Riddle me this...how do you know this?
Ahhhh Ani...I have missed your light hearted & forgiving nature on these boards!

"Riddled with STD's"

Riddle me this...how do you know this? Originally Posted by Toyz

I formerly helped the street walkers when I worked for a non profit through my church.

We gave them hiv tests, std test ect and about 3 Out of 5 tested positive for an std or HIV.
Very sad the lack of medical and dental care as well that these poor ladies had!
I formerly helped the street walkers when I worked for a non profit through my church.

We gave them hiv tests, std test ect and about 3 Out of 5 tested positive for an std or HIV.
Very sad the lack of medical and dental care as well that these poor ladies had! Originally Posted by Annika
:laughin g1: