Pop Quiz for the Newbies

Fake or legit? Keep your thoughts to yourself for 24 hours or so to discuss why it is one or the other!

https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ri/kc/97766869
Okay Dumars. I will do as you request.
I made my decision
That's an easy one dumars.
Very much a newbie here, and I have my decision.
OK! Close enough! What are we thinking?

When commenting, please keep in mind this is an exercise in learning for the newbie. If your comment is not in that context please refrain!

To me, with minimal checking, the ad is fake!

What makes it fake: One line . . . blowjob,69, D.o.g.g.y Style.Uber Outcall,car/Hotel Fun Available.

Note the word “style”. Often used with other words. To me very good indication the ad is fake!

Also note “Uber Outcall”, to me, means pimp! No personal experience, mind you, but I did have one lady tell me she had her own Uber driver. Pretty good clue I think! Since then it’s been “you drive or stay home”!
This line was one that tipped me off:
"Available 24/7 Always Ready To Meet"
Everyone has to sleep sometimes.
In general... I saw nothing that she wouldn't do. Everyone has something they won't do. Not "perfect" looking, but TGTBT in general.

Thanks for the Uber Outcall note. I was thinking that was just something she was going to add to the "advance" she asked for and skipped out with.
I’ve seen it, maybe, half dozen times!

Two of those times I made comments on my theory and in both cases the ads were replaced with no reference to Uber. Take that any way you want!

Thanks for the Uber Outcall note. I was thinking that was just something she was going to add to the "advance" she asked for and skipped out with. Originally Posted by Taliesin2017
I looked at the previous ads watching how they were tweaked with experience.
I’ve seen it, maybe, half dozen times...
Take that any way you want! Originally Posted by dumars
I'm not doubting you. I just had a different thought on why it was fishy.
Your mention of it was enlightening. Thank you.
Well, if you are offering to bring “snow” then probably not legit.
Well, if you are offering to bring “snow” then probably not legit. Originally Posted by Get Lucky

I had one bring it of her own accord. Offered me a hit before she took hers.
That happened to me, as well. If you’re in the hobby long enough, you see quite a bit.

But, openly advertising it should give anyone pause.
This line was one that tipped me off:
"Available 24/7 Always Ready To Meet"
Everyone has to sleep sometimes.
In general... I saw nothing that she wouldn't do. Everyone has something they won't do. Not "perfect" looking, but TGTBT in general.

Thanks for the Uber Outcall note. I was thinking that was just something she was going to add to the "advance" she asked for and skipped out with. Originally Posted by Taliesin2017
I offer 24/7 & am very legit. If someone needs 3 am I go to sleep @ 10 pm so I can get a couple z's then I can go back to sleep later. I've got sleep issues & may already be up @ 2 am. So 24/7 wouldn't be a red flag in my eyes.
“24/7”, to me is a yellow flag. I once visited a lady at 1 am. I was very nervous for many reasons! Also had a very nice BJQ drive by a few times at 11pm and later. So, to me, not a real deal breaker.

Quite frankly, I’d love to get woke up by a desperate cum junkie at 3am! I guess they ain’t that desperate!!

I offer 24/7 & am very legit. If someone needs 3 am I go to sleep @ 10 pm so I can get a couple z's then I can go back to sleep later. I've got sleep issues & may already be up @ 2 am. So 24/7 wouldn't be a red flag in my eyes. Originally Posted by yourdesire