Clearing up some confusion....

Mods, please forgive me if I am posting in the wrong forum. I do apologize in advance if so, and understand it will be moved.
Now, to the meat of my topic....
Recently, there has been some confusion as to my pictures/appearance/authenticity. I decided today to take a few shots with TODAY'S date on them. ( please forgive the non-professional appearance, however I felt the need for immediate damage control. ) Those who have seen me can attest that these are, in fact, me.
This being said....
I understand all opinions vary on "curvy" and "BBW". Please keep in mind, I am a tall woman at 5'10, and will never be considered a "spinner". I am not for everyone, nor do I claim/try to be. I also understand that EVERY gentleman has a right to his own opinion. I would like to let it be known that if any of you schedule an appointment, and are displeased with my appearance, PLEASE understand that I encourage you to NOT proceed. I do not do anything I do not want to, nor do I expect you gents to, either. No hard feelings. Of course, if I am driving a considerable distance, a small compensation is requested.
Recently I have made quite a few lifestyle changes; one of my college courses is Life Fitness. Quite a bit of my spare time is spent in the gym these days....in which I will document my progress here on Eccie, as some of you may be interested in it. But RIGHT NOW, in these enclosed pics, is where I am at currently. I truly hope this clears up all the confusion

XoXo,
Ms. Megan
You look great Megan..sexxxy!

I can vouch for these pics, they are real and Megan is a sweetie.
While I've never met you, Megan, the pics make me wish I had! I might have to rectify that soon! :-)
I would so "do" you baby!! Hot!
Thank you for the lovely compliments, we all know ladies love to get them Malcolm, YOU are a sweety,and perfect gentlemen. I will always give you an excellent reference, as you made an impression on me as well. Any offers are happily accepted...that means you too, Dallas!

xoxo
Megan
Meagan,

I see no need to move this thread. You wrote this in the right forum. That is what the co-ed section is for. To tell his/her side of a story.

Rrabbit6926
Thanks Rrabbit I'll learn my way around eventually
  • hwj32
  • 02-07-2013, 04:41 AM
You look great.
No confusion here.....8-)
My schedule is completely open.....

"We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open."
-Murphy, Boondock Saints
You are hot megan!
I agree with MM, Megan is very hot!!!!! Would be a delicious dessert.
your beautiful sweety, inside and out. love your attitude and the other things about ya,
Hot soapy shower pics with my girlfriend coming sooooon.......