New girl at LP is greek

Was told shes Greek for additional dono.
That’s good news City, but I’m out on the report that she’s now 150 with a beer belly. (Tina/Sola)

Wait, which one? Saw another girl on there now
That’s good news City, but I’m out on the report that she’s now 150 with a beer belly. (Tina/Sola)

Wait, which one? Saw another girl on there now Originally Posted by 2balls75
Lol, sola does not have a beer belly... I saw someone say that, if she has a beer belly then I have a Mandingo! Ha! She legit slim thic for American standard. Some dudes like them like "Wonyoung" who is nothing but bone...

I was originally talking about Evelyn, bb greek was quoted at 4 Bennie's and was told shell be doing doubles next week.
Even better news
Is LP Tina Sola formerly AS?
Lol, sola does not have a beer belly... I saw someone say that, if she has a beer belly then I have a Mandingo! Ha! She legit slim thic for American standard. Some dudes like them like "Wonyoung" who is nothing but bone...

I was originally talking about Evelyn, bb greek was quoted at 4 Bennie's and was told shell be doing doubles next week. Originally Posted by City_Punk77
Whos Wonyoung? Sounds like a legend before my mongering times
Is LP Tina Sola formerly AS? Originally Posted by GoodTyme

That's the rumor. No one has done a real review yet.
That's the rumor. No one has done a real review yet. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson

Saw Tina today. It's sola. Asked the booker explicitly before booking and she confirmed. Same service as before if you've seen her, but she has packed on a bit of weight.

Not quite unflattering yet but getting there(if you like thick). Most notably her ankles, wrists and hands are chubby.
Still, same great ass and tits.

Used to getting BB with her but this time she tried to upsell me for 100. It soured the mood a little but held strong without paying it. 2x and I was out.
(Really like LPs incall location)
These hot young Korean girls come over and start eating American food and gain weight, sounds about right. In-N-Out Burger went in, but never came out, lol.
Saw Tina today. It's sola. Asked the booker explicitly before booking and she confirmed. Same service as before if you've seen her, but she has packed on a bit of weight.

Not quite unflattering yet but getting there(if you like thick). Most notably her ankles, wrists and hands are chubby.

Used to getting BB with her but this time she tried to upsell me for 100. It soured the mood a little but held strong without paying it. 2x and I was out.
(Really like LPs incall location) Originally Posted by Kloverbb
So you got it without paying?

Was she doing BB free with everyone at AS like Cici is?
Whos Wonyoung? Sounds like a legend before my mongering times Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney
Shes a controversial k pop star, shes super skinny and could break at any time.

Sorry to hear this, I definitely don’t like cankles and chubby wrists, lol
New girls hours are the same as Aron and Gina 🤔
So you got it without paying? Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney

Don't want to derail this thread any further but yes I got it without paying. She's been to other cities were there was no upgrade fee and I've taken her the good old fashioned catholic way at those spots, so naturally when I see her elsewhere the service stays the same.

Lol if you look at the last picture where she has her hand on her chest, you can see the chubbiness on her hand