Your photos -or- photos that resemble you??

Ladies,

while most of you who advertise here and elsewhere use photos that are actually photos of you, some of you dont.

and there can be many reasons why you dont use photos of yourself or show your face or other identifying marks.

fine. i can understand most any reason why you might do that.

but, please be a bit more open/transparent about it.

if you use photos that are not of you but show a close resemblance to you,
PLEASE STATE THAT IN YOUR ADS AND SHOWCASES.

something like ... "while those photos are not of me, the women in them very much resemble me." you dont even have to say why your using photos of someone else.

at least in my case, if i know they're not of you but resemble you, you would get a few positive points for that.
but using photos of someone else and not stating that - negative points for you.

thanks on behalf of myself and a few guys here on eccie.
I would like to add "make sure the picture is taken with 6-12 months" or sooner. If the picture is much older, they might not be a good representation.
I still laugh when I think back to when TnTAngie busted Charli Knox's fake photos.
My avatar is not my real photo.
Yeah but Charli Knox was hotter than any photo she used. (that i saw)

Ah I miss that lady.
How about the super photoshopped photos? It can be really disturbing.

Real photos are always better.
All Charli Knox needed was about $10,000 bucks worth of dental work.
My avatar is not my real photo. Originally Posted by monkmonk
Mine is.
All Charli Knox needed was about $10,000 bucks worth of dental work. Originally Posted by Bloodhound

That to and,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7luMp6lb9M
Attached Images File Type: jpg CHARLIE.JPG (28.4 KB, 459 views)
I dont think that'll happen. LOL. Isn't that pretty much B&S still? If a woman is using fake pics, she probably won't own up to it. There was a thread here the other day with a woman who was busted TWICE for using a fake photo of her ass and absolutely REFUSED to admit to it. Even went as far as posting a "proof" picture of her posing in the same underwear, completely ignorant of the fact that her cheeks were seriously deflated in her 'proof' pic versus the fake one.
Ladies,

while most of you who advertise here and elsewhere use photos that are actually photos of you, some of you dont.

and there can be many reasons why you dont use photos of yourself or show your face or other identifying marks.

fine. i can understand most any reason why you might do that.

but, please be a bit more open/transparent about it.

if you use photos that are not of you but show a close resemblance to you,
PLEASE STATE THAT IN YOUR ADS AND SHOWCASES.

something like ... "while those photos are not of me, the women in them very much resemble me." you dont even have to say why your using photos of someone else.

at least in my case, if i know they're not of you but resemble you, you would get a few positive points for that.
but using photos of someone else and not stating that - negative points for you.

thanks on behalf of myself and a few guys here on eccie. Originally Posted by pmdelites
I would like to add "make sure the picture is taken with 6-12 months" or sooner. If the picture is much older, they might not be a good representation. Originally Posted by spaceneedle
I totally agree with the above. Old, overly Photoshopped, and fake pictures don't get the session off to a very good start.

You are what you are, and ought to let your physical attributes stand on their own merits. Hobbying is all about fantasies, and nothing takes the bloom off a session more thoroughly than having the door open to a person that bears little resemblance to the provider you thought you were going to see.

Some guys may hang around, but the hit on your reputation will cost you a lot more business than the inaccurate pictures will get you.
Of course it would also help if guys were honest in their reviews.
I would like to add "make sure the picture is taken with 6-12 months" or sooner. If the picture is much older, they might not be a good representation. Originally Posted by spaceneedle

There are a few ladies on here that are still using pictures that were old in 2004. lol
I was blessed to have someone take a few new photo's of me.. I try to keep mine up to date... I'm just camera shy
There are a few ladies on here that are still using pictures that were old in 2004. lol Originally Posted by bobcatalpha3-6
That's OK. I know a provider who was 19 for about 7 years.