The Flame Out Effect

Ok, this is something I've always wondered about. Many times a provider will become very popular overnight. Alot of the time it seems to be someone very cheap, new to the business or someone that provides services that might be considered unusual or in the very nasty/taboo category. Many times these providers are located in areas that, right or wrong, I consider risky. (635 and Forest, 75 and Royal, or anywhere off I35)

On the other hand, I've noticed that there are many providers that have been around for years. They typically are located in good areas (have been in the same spot for years), and with a few exceptions don't offer the above mentioned services.

As a sometimes overly cautions hobbiest, is it fair to suggest that sometimes services provided, age, and location might suggest how "together" a providers scene might be?

It seems like some of the most wanted services and experiences are only provided because a provider is in a desperate situation. To me, that is not what the hobby is all about.

Thoughts?
Can you define what you consider "the most wanted services"?

As far as age and location, they absolutely can be considered when determining the risk factor of a particular provider.
It is the chicken versus the egg, perhaps.

Does the location of the provider determine the quality of her services, or the "class" of her services?

Or does a lady move up in class as she develops her skills and matures, and thus moves into a nicer neighborhood?

I think there are both. Some ladies start out as a streetwalker, make a little money, and then snort it up their nose. Others use their new income stream to pull themselves out of the gutter, so to speak, and work their way into our hearts and off the street. This is a hard row to hoe, so to speak, and I think few manage to make it this way. (Julia Roberts and Pretty Woman is only a movie.)

Others already have a level of sophitication, and start out in the nicer neighborhood, and move up from there.

Still others, may start out in a nice neighborhood, but the allure of the easy $$$ and the stress of the career choice lead them to spiral downward.

Generalizations and stereotyping will only get you so far. Give up trying to understand it, trying to rescue ladies, and decide what level you wish to participate in this hobby and enjoy the ladies at that level.
Maybe I wasn't clear. Rescuing ladies is not the intent. Staying away from ladies that need rescuing is.

And in my opinion, when you give up trying to understand the hobby is when you get in trouble.
i'd say "when you give up identifying/managing the risks in the hobby is when you get in trouble."

there are so many factors involved that make a consultation deliteful or way less than deliteful.

age, location, screening, scheduling, attitude, appearance, activities, skills, communication/understanding, fees, the list goes on forever....

and flaming out is only slightly correlated w/ any of those factors.

i suggest you decide on what you want/think is most important, put out an RFP for a consultant, interview potential consultants, and then use that experience/knowledge to hone your consultant selection skills. ask other guys, ask the women. but tactfully & respectfully - give some to get some.

a deliteful time can be had!!! i garonteee!
It's almost a universal thing for men to be attracted to the new hot girl and more so if she is offering something out of the ordinary or exceptional service at a low price. I don't think a lady could offer low prices and live in an upscale area especially if she's young and just starting out unless she has some funds saved ahead of time. Hot & young + low price = lots of business, good or bad. Too many clients especially bad clients and exhaustion are my likely reasons these ladies get burnt out.

The more seasoned ladies don't have to lower their prices or offer 'extra' or unusual services to attract the clients they want and the clients who likely will want them. They can afford the upscale areas and have the means and clientele to maintain those standards.

Some so called 'bad' or questionable areas may actually have only a few small areas which are responsible for the problems, but the whole zone gets blamed and a bad rep.

"Others use their new income stream to pull themselves out of the gutter, so to speak, and work their way into our hearts and off the street. This is a hard row to hoe, so to speak, and I think few manage to make it this way." My current ATF has done this and is still working upwards. Her attitude and service is still great - most of the time (though I'm a bit unhappy with her right now) but it costs a LOT more to maintain her new level of service: incall, cosmetic touches, clothes, etc.

The problem for some of these ladies unfortunately is that some of those early clients WANT them to remain struggling so they can offer them the low prices for those extra or excellent services that made them so popular. So do you want a lady to stay 'cheap' and affordable in some no-tell motel... or offer the same level of service in a better upscale location for a higher price? You can't have both.
Great viewpoints from all.

I would add that many seasoned providers do not stop "unusual or taboo" activities because they moved locations. Providers just do not have to advertise those activities like they did early in their career.

I would suggest that you describe the activities that "you" want to partake in (your resume), in a very tactful PM.

Send out your resume to potential clients that you are attracted to (seasoned or not), and you will soon find a good match.

The hobby has risks that should never be taken lightly, but it is not good practice in my opinion to stereotype. There is never a good reason because everyone is different and WALDT.

Most of all, just have fun!

KR
i do get many clients who would like to see me at a 4star hotel and just tell me to send them a pm when i can accomodate their expectations...but these are the men who called me because my rates are low and then they do not wish to pay my posted rates only rates posted on old reviews,,,because if the other guy only paid this much why should he pay more..so when this constantly repeats itself how can anyone expect me to provide such an incall with cheap offers...and im pretty sure these men are getting more than what they pay for when they see me.
im pretty sure these men are getting more than what they pay for when they see me. Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
I can vouch for that. For real.
I guess it just depends on what you are looking for. I get the ladies who don't check references, even though I am told to be on the lookout for a ref. check.....And I make a note to myself to never ever trust that chick for a reference in the future. So it all works out!

New ladies rarely if ever, check references. New girls get a lot of attention but very few will actually make it more than a year here. They get burned out and a host of other problems, because they have it all figured out. Don't even get me started! So if you don't have a lot to lose, and screening is secondary to your safety/privacy, seek new talent.

But anyway....if you think an offer is too good to be true, or if a new lady is eager to see you strictly based on the number of reviews you have written, you might want to really make sure everything is Kosher. I won't get into the minutiae of why one is better than the other, but there is a reason why reputable providers are not at all intimidated by new "talent".

I'm sure there are some great one-time experiences, but there are reasons why the more 'seasoned' ladies have withstood the test of time.
seems like this thread and the "New Talent or Established Provider" thread by Iron Chef
...http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=312942
should get together for some deliteful times :^)

it could depend on whether you are looking for a one or two or three time deal or a deal that will last for many years.

generally i look for someone with whom i'd enjoy consulting now and again for many years.
i will occasionally consult with someone new just for the experience. but they are maybe 1 out of 8 or 10 consultations.