Time to walk away goodbye and good luck to all

I have read alot of replies and I wanted to thank you all for your help the journey of a thousand miles has to begin somewhere and sometime. This is my first step away from this slavery. I wish you all the best and wish me the best to so I can stay away for good a live a normal life again. This life as much as I love it has no end to it. I can't keep hurting myself and others by continuing this cycle. This will be the hardest thing I have ever done and I have tried before and failed but knowing I am not the only one addicted to this helps me in the fight. I will miss Lena Hawkins, saifre sweet, Julie cash and others. But I don't want to hurt anymore

Take care all

James bond 007 has been retired for good

Goodnight godbless take care
good luck 007
Take care, Mr. Bond...hope things work out for you.
Good luck!
I wish you the very best 007 ,Thank you for the wonderful times we have shared I hope everything works out wonderfully for you

Safire Sweet
bye dude, take care. see you in "James Bond 23"
Good luck m8
Be Careful and Good Luck
best wishes!!
  • MRMR
  • 06-16-2011, 05:59 PM
Good Luck and I hope you find the peace and happiness you seek.
Shaken Not Stirred...good luck Sir...
Good Luck
Hope you find what you're looking for. If not, don't be afraid to come back.
Damn double O! You could not have said it any better than that! This is a very vicious cycle that is never ending and I have been thought about this many of night myself, but I just don't have the balls to walk away yet......

I wish you nothing but the best on the outside Mr. Bond!!!! It will take true will power and help from the man above to help you steady the coarse..........

Bartendar Get this man a drink!!!!!!!