Give them a taste of their own medicine!

• nyman
  • 06-14-2012, 02:36 PM
Hey guys,

Since providers with fake ads waste our time, money, and every other resource, I think we should all conspire together and give all of those girls just what they deserve. Each one of us should buy a prepaid cell phone, call that fake provider and make an overnight appointment with them so they can clear their schedule (give them a fake name). After we "pretend" to make the appointment, don't ever show up! They can blow up the phone all they want trying to call you. All you have to do is toss the phone in the garbage and start over again! How 'bout them apples BITCH?!
  • Quail
  • 06-14-2012, 03:54 PM
Hey guys,

Since providers with fake ads waste our time, money, and every other resource, I think we should all conspire together and give all of those girls just what they deserve. Each one of us should buy a prepaid cell phone, call that fake provider and make an overnight appointment with them so they can clear their schedule (give them a fake name). After we "pretend" to make the appointment, don't ever show up! They can blow up the phone all they want trying to call you. All you have to do is toss the phone in the garbage and start over again! How 'bout them apples BITCH?! Originally Posted by nyman
I have also experienced no shows, wasted time, wasted money, but we are adults here, not kids. Reminds me when we used to order pizzas to be sent to someone else's homes.
This is why we should write alerts, warnings , and TRUTHFUL reviews for providers to share our information, whether it is good or bad.
  • GP
  • 06-14-2012, 04:05 PM
set up an outcall with your prepaid and give them directions to macedon police debt like BMidnight, I think,,, did...brillant!!
nyman, give me a break. Why would anyone really wanna invest time and money to teach someone a lesson that they are unlikely to learn from?

Props to you, Quail, well said
Now for the opposing viewpoint. I can understand the inherent frustration in dealing with spurious ads, providers with lousy TCB skills, and outright rip-offs. However, your suggestion, I believe, only serves to polarize the client/legitimite provider relationship.

My view, for what it's worth, is that much of the disconnect with the kinds of providers who are marginal can be avoided with sufficient planning, research, communication, and a solid plan 'B'.

There will always be iffy advertisements and providers (and clients) who are not to be depended upon. In 10+ years, I have only been outright ripped off once, and I learned from that experience. These situations can be hedged against by doing the homework, establishing a reputation (providers and clients too), and respecting each other (clients and providers).

You can not change human nature and petty retaliations serve no one. Best to move on. In war, retaliate without mercy. But, guys, this isn't supposed to be a war.

Of the original post, I would like to learn for myself where best to obtain the throwaway phones as I think that would only insulate me better.

Frankly, I'd rather spend my time setting up the next quality encounter than trying to extract some petty retaliation that does not move me forward.
  • GP
  • 06-14-2012, 06:48 PM
  • rrath
  • 06-14-2012, 06:52 PM
nyman, give me a break. Why would anyone really wanna invest time and money to teach someone a lesson that they are unlikely to learn from?

Props to you, Quail, well said Originally Posted by neversoft

Yeah I agree, its not worth it. Just move on....sooner or later it comes back. It always comes back.
Just to clarify I did send a provider on a long and winding ride to the macedon police dept but she was running a cash and dash operation. Cancellations are part of the deal....theft is not
  • nyman
  • 06-14-2012, 07:06 PM
Damn guys it was just a joke! Leave it alone. Who really gives a shit?
  • GP
  • 06-14-2012, 07:11 PM
could we pretend it was serious? and carry on ?

I would like to get somemore revenge ideas....

it was also a good dry run for Quail...
  • Quail
  • 06-14-2012, 07:45 PM
could we pretend it was serious? and carry on ?

I would like to get somemore revenge ideas....

it was also a good dry run for Quail... Originally Posted by JONBALLS

I just knew that I can always depend on you guys being right on the ball .I appreciate that.
  • GP
  • 06-14-2012, 07:45 PM