Small talk

regardless of whether you're one shot or multiple shots guy, within an hour, there must be some kind of chit chat with the lady you're seeing. I havent seen many, but most of the convo lead up to talk about whether I am married or not. Is this common to you guys? And to providers, why is this important? Just wondering, appreciate if somone can comment. Thanks.
In my limited experience, with the hobby..from my first contact with them, I tell them I am single, not married..... Status, is never mentioned again.....
Forget chit chat. Let's get to the fucking.
But I'll oblige if they need to loosen up.
I try to avoid the marry/single status unless you bring it up.
It's just....small.....talk.....and just that.
  • bbkid
  • 09-18-2012, 07:16 AM
Damn, scared me for a second there. When I read the name of the thread, I thought you were gonna discuss my dick.
I find small talk make the ladies and myself "click" better. Over time with a number of visits one can get straight to activities easier because each knows the other.
I AGREE GLYNETTE.....

I try to avoid the marry/single status unless you bring it up. Originally Posted by Glynette
I never ask my client if he is married or not. I think it is tacky and intrusive to talk about a mans home life while he is at my place. If he brings it up, I'm happy to offer my thoughts, but it is a subject I will never broach on my own.