Appleton / Green Bay.........

Providers needed.........

The are few that we have up here are stuck up, high, crooked or all of the above!!

Be a nice person, don't be greedy and I am sure you will have a path worn to your door.
Add Madison to it. Getting NCNS left and right. The current streak of 4 NCNS in one week. Why is hobby game so lackluster in WI? Coming from OKC I expected better. Damn!
Green Bay and the fox valley were never great options. Madison in the early 2000s had a pretty good scene and an active local board but that withered away and I am not sure why. In Madison I had a lot of fun with Jane Dusk not too long ago. She is on stg and her pics are accurate. In the fox valley not so much. Be very very careful in Oshkosh, LE is vary active. Happy hunting.
I spent most of the summer in Little Rock for work and I still read on the boards there. If we had 10% of the options up here as they do there, we'd all be happy...................
I spent most of the summer in Little Rock for work and I still read on the boards there. If we had 10% of the options up here as they do there, we'd all be happy................... Originally Posted by Taters2019
100% agree
I might be able to change that for a bit ;-)