FYI...texting/screening,etc

I wanted to update the guys on some things...not meaning this to be rude but helpful to yall!

1, When texting a gal,please let us know who you are...if we have met,if not then your reference info
2.when calling,leave a voicemail letting us know if it is ok to call you back
3.if you are a newbie,please say so upfront....AND in my case,I AM semi-newbie friendly with certain info provided {but in some cities I am a lil more pickier on verification...especially KC}

ladies if you have something/tips to add,please do!
When I say I cannot host and post that I cannot host then not even 20 mins goes by and here come messages about me hosting. It's rude, especially when I just posted about it. Also negotiating with me is rude.
got a question and don't know where to ask it. this is close enough. with the limitations of the new eccie what is the best way to get rate info. I read somewhere to read their website, a lot of ladies don't have one. any other ideas? being blunt isn't always the best way.
I think we are all aware that we can't post our donations on eccie.
Before that may have been conceived as rude , but considering the current situation if a young lady does not have a website asking WHERE her donations can be found or what they are is doubtfully considered rude.

To add to your list.
When I screen I ask for clients to PM me on ECCIE & P411
Both if you have them..WHY.
Because sometimes people claim to be someone they are not...Yes this is true.
If you claim to be perhaps Malwoody..and I question that because Malwoody only sees Big Deal & then I get no PM & communications Die..
BOOM
You were NOT Malwoody!! & That was A BIG FAT LIE.
Believe it or not this does occur.
And it is CREEPY!!

...especially KC}
Originally Posted by DallasRain
This might be a noob quesiton, but why is KC different?
ok. thank you. just wanted a little clarification. I don't mind asking just didn't wanna be rude.
ps. I'm not malwoody or big deal but I have no doubts creepos are gonna creep. I'm just an older balder pudgier me.
KC is different casue I get a shitton of request off a certain "backpage like" site and they never are verifiable.......AND also cause the JOCO and KCMO stiff shirt guys are always on the prowl.
Also I am also wanting to make sure he is a "nice gent" and NOT a serial killer ...lol

{Not ALL money is good money!!} I am busy enough to not have to take chances..I dont like steel bracelets! lol

and Lookin,if a guy wants to see if a gal then just pm her for her info...since we cant post any pertinent info her.

we all just gotta do what we can with what we got....and if it is done in the RIGHT way...your hobby life will be SUCCESSFUL!
  • Fsn57
  • 07-06-2018, 07:16 AM
I think we are all aware that we can't post our donations on eccie.
Before that may have been conceived as rude , but considering the current situation if a young lady does not have a website asking WHERE her donations can be found or what they are is doubtfully considered rude. Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
+1

... Also negotiating with me is rude. Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
I would encourage ladies to make sure the website link on their Bio page works as well. Some who think negotiating is rude should at least have a working link in their bio page so that one can find out the pertinent information without having to be "rude".
Hey guess what!! I'm in the process of setting my website up again!
Thanks for posting this Dallas. It can be very helpful to the gentlemen who are serious about getting together. We recently went through some of the same restrictions on our local page. We are so lucky to have ECCIE and our local page up and running. I know that locally the consensus that we came to agree on, is that donation questions are acceptable after and introduction and initial screen (if you can not find the information on a website, etc). I know that can be a pain, but it validates seriousness, and legitimacy.

I think a good example of a proper text may go something like this:
Hi LadyXYZ, This is BoardhandleABC from ECCIE, I would like to meet on xxx at xxx time for xxx time. My references are XXX.

Or
Hi LadyXYZ this is BoardhandleABC from ECCIE, I would like to meet on xxx at xxx for xxx time. I am new and do not have references. What information do you need from me to feel comfortable?

The problem that I have been having since our board morphed is guys do not want to give even a first name. Remember we ask this for your protection and ours.
This might be a noob quesiton, but why is KC different? Originally Posted by lil_wil
Because it has become different.
I have seen/heard about more lying and otherwise deceitful guys in the last decade in KC metro than I have elsewhere. And I have spent considerable time in San Diego, Houston, Chicago, and a couple places on the east coast.
I just don't get it.
I have found that the gals will easily welcome a trusted guy.
Because it has become different.
I have seen/heard about more lying and otherwise deceitful guys in the last decade in KC metro than I have elsewhere. And I have spent considerable time in San Diego, Houston, Chicago, and a couple places on the east coast.
I just don't get it.
I have found that the gals will easily welcome a trusted guy. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
It hasn't become different. Kansas City has always had a pretty bad LE presence in the hobby. Always. It's actually not as bad as it once was.
I am asking men to only message me once. Either here or my gmail account. I was getting guys messaging me in both places, with a first name in gmail, then on eccie with a handle! Its too confusing!
I also ask for a link to his references, so i can verify him quickly. Also, a few details that would help the lady know who you are. Too much time is wasted emailing back and forth
Feel free to ask my rates.
And dont haggle. I am not a garage sale! Lol. Love you guys!
I am asking men to only message me once. Either here or my gmail account. I was getting guys messaging me in both places, with a first name in gmail, then on eccie with a handle! Its too confusing!
I also ask for a link to his references, so i can verify him quickly. Also, a few details that would help the lady know who you are. Too much time is wasted emailing back and forth
Feel free to ask my rates.
And dont haggle. I am not a garage sale! Lol. Love you guys!
...and I question that because Malwoody only sees Big Deal...
And it is CREEPY!! Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
Hey, to each their own...! Besides, Ms Moon, they’ve become so close after all these years.

Regrettably, now THEIR “encounter” has poofed, too!

There are ways to determine rates, whether it’s personal websites, other review sites, etc.