URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Memorial and I 10
Activities: Dfk bbbj daty bbfs
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder long blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Looks like a petite Martha Stewart.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review, not a hater here, and quite a drive from Texas City over to Memorial & I10.
“Memorial and I 10”? They run parallel.
** wrong number alert **
Yes I just realized I put the wrong number I will update it when I get home
oops lol
When you can't even lie without fucking up.

texted number, they said "this isnt martha and its a fake profile whereever youre getting my number from"
Not this shit, again. I thought you were done and not coming back? Do these poor unsuspecting women a favor and stop, This is lame, pathetic, and outright dangerous. Also, your use of the English language is sbusive and criminal. Again, just stop.
Not this shit, again. I thought you were done and not coming back? Do these poor unsuspecting women a favor and stop, This is lame, pathetic, and outright dangerous. Also, your use of the English language is sbusive and criminal. Again, just stop. Originally Posted by milagro1970

His overinflated ego will not allow him to stop. He needs this site and even though a lot of attention he gets is negative, it doesn't matter to him. He craves and lives for attention. Only the moderators can put a stop to his lies and fake reviews.

This is one of the reasons he doesn't use verified providers or ladies active on this site (for the most part), because the ladies he writes reviews about can't defend themselves against his lies on this site.

Guys like you and I can read through the bullshit, which makes us a couple of the haters he posted about in this thread title.
His overinflated ego will not allow him to stop. He needs this site and even though a lot of attention he gets is negative, it doesn't matter to him. He craves and lives for attention. Only the moderators can put a stop to his lies and fake reviews.

This is one of the reasons he doesn't use verified providers or ladies active on this site (for the most part), because the ladies he writes reviews about can't defend themselves against his lies on this site.

Guys like you and I can read through the bullshit, which makes us a couple of the haters he posted about in this thread title. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

Exactly.

Watch out guys.
He used my name to try to see a verified provider and got caught.
I can't be the first one.

The word is out.
Not sure the source, but someone tried to use my handle. My comment:

"Who on Earth would try to use my name for screening?"
Correct number
WTF?
Working on getting correct contact info or the PA access for this review will be removed.