Lexy made up for nc/ns

Saw Lexy from Pleasure Angels today. Got nc/ns last Friday so I called today to see if she was working and booked 11 am. Reminded scheduler of last week, she apologized and assured me I would have fun. Saw Lexy and while they did not offer to make it up with time or price, Lexy sure had her A game working. 4 o's for her and 2 for me and I rolled my tongue back into my mouth and stumbled out a happy man. Lexy said she had to run back to Mexico last week unexpectedly last week, I believe her so all is well with me.
Saw Lexy and while they did not offer to make it up with time or price, Originally Posted by tbone77494
So what did they "make it up" with exactly?

Lexy said she had to run back to Mexico last week unexpectedly last week, I believe her so all is well with me. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Wow! No car problems or sick children. This chick had to run to a whole other country at the last minute and left you hanging.

And why wait until now to expose the ncns? Trying to be careful not to get blacklisted from the agency?
No - didn't wait - I posted it here the day it happened. I really think the scheduler Angela blew it last time and I do believe Lexy. I had probably the best session ever so I think she was trying to make me as happy as possible. So - still true that TCB here is not great but Lexy (only lady here I have seen) is incredible BCD.
So, did you lose your virginity?
Not yet. I was one notch to soft during round 2. We agreed to try next time during round one. Thanks for the follow up though.
Don't they usually run from Mexico?
Saw Lexy from Pleasure Angels today. Got nc/ns last Friday so I called today to see if she was working and booked 11 am. Reminded scheduler of last week, she apologized and assured me I would have fun. Saw Lexy and while they did not offer to make it up with time or price, Lexy sure had her A game working. 4 o's for her and 2 for me and I rolled my tongue back into my mouth and stumbled out a happy man. Lexy said she had to run back to Mexico last week unexpectedly last week, I believe her so all is well with me. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Good sh*t, glad it worked out for you.

Don't they usually run from Mexico? Originally Posted by Lustnotlove
Just plain wrong...