Photo Background

The question has come up as to who takes the pics of providers. On a similar note, don't they even look at them before posting? (talking BP here) It's a turnoff to me when the background shows a total mess of clothes thrown all over, kids toys, boxes of junk, and just a generally disgusting incall location. Come on girls, at least pretend you live like a human being. Again, I am talking BP posts, not ECCIE ladies.
Most BP girls do their own or have their pimps do them and more often than not just steal another girls photos... BD
On a similar note, don't they even look at them before posting? (talking BP here) It's a turnoff to me when the background shows a total mess of clothes thrown all over, kids toys, boxes of junk, and just a generally disgusting incall location. Come on girls, at least pretend you live like a human being. Originally Posted by olddude
even ol jimmies be ...gettin in ...on the self pic takin act lately

...so stick around and enjoy the ...free fall
I think it's a good thing..depicts what you'll be walking into or what you will avoid
I think it's a good thing..depicts what you'll be walking into or what you will avoid Originally Posted by keeponrisin
Well said.