Todays Topic Of Discussion is....

Watersports
Are you into watersports?
Would you rather be the giver or the receiver?
I am not against them lol. It is not something i,seek out but if a lady is on top and it just happens i,am good with it
Are you feeling better now
Mmmm. I will be a piss mop for my Sir but I'd have to be the giver in any other situation. And I have done it in the past.
I am not against them lol. It is not something i,seek out but if a lady is on top and it just happens i,am good with it
Are you feeling better now Originally Posted by scram14020
I am not feeling a lot better, but thank you for asking.

The watersports I am speaking of are yellow
Other than some squirting, being a highly debatable topic, never have. Since pee is sterile when it leaves the body I don't see the harm. Would try giving and receiving once.
Yes I figured yellow and again I am fine with it. How do you feel about it. I can come over now you can give me some if you want lol
Hey Angel, what about your answer.
gee ...ya musta missed the current ...pissing threAD

...now who be up fer a ...tub party with ...plastic man

I am all for being the GIVER
Not into being the receiver.

Matter of fact I may just add it to the menu as a silent item
Matter of fact I may just add it to the menu as a silent item Originally Posted by Angel14609
ok, I promise not to tell anyone.
Sounds like a good add on just let me know when you are ready. I still,have not,gotten to connect with you very soon I hope
ok, I promise not to tell anyone. Originally Posted by blthzr666

Sounds like a good add on just let me know when you are ready. I still,have not,gotten to connect with you very soon I hope Originally Posted by scram14020
This weekend hopefully.
I am a little under the weather right now.
Just give me a call.
Sounds good hope you feel better. Maybe i,will check with you Friday weekends are tough if not we will make next week work
Sounds good hope you feel better. Maybe i,will check with you Friday weekends are tough if not we will make next week work Originally Posted by scram14020
Sound good sweetie
Hell NO to both. To each their own but it's definitely not for me.