Facepainting: Finding a canvas

Being a visual guy, and having much of my sexual perspective shaped from my teens through my early 20s by what I was able to watch, rather than what I was able to do, I've always been a big fan of the glazed-donut look.

I've only been able to pull it off (groan) twice, but I do recall that the facepainting I gave while performing Russian on a young woman in Atlanta was one of my best-feeling finishes ever.

I understand that, the thousands of young women willing to allow it and have a permanent, commercially available record made of it notwithstanding, it's not something a lot of women enjoy or will permit -- ickiness aside, there might not be enough time to do a cleanup before the next client if you hit the hair. I'm also pretty sure that, as is the case with many aspects of the hobby, familiarity sometime begets privilege.

Anyway, that's the setup for the question: How do you find accommodating women within the confines of this site's pages? Abbreviations that I would like to search for are apparently not long enough, and I'm not the kind of guy who'll ask "Can I come on your face?" unless I've got a pretty good idea she'll say "yes."

Any ideas on how to find a woman who might accommodade such a desire?
COF does not work as an activity for which a lady advertises availability?

Woody
Thanks.
I love a lady who is a true artist. Seems there are dodgers, swallowers, and painters. Show me a true artist who loves to paint anyday!
As far as within the confines of this site, reviews sometimes show the activity that you are looking for: "COF" or "Facial", or the activity is described in the review's ROS. However, that's kind of hit-or-miss. A better solution is to use all the resourses available. At the bottom of each provider's P411 ad there is a field labeled "ACTIVITIES [Provider's Name] ENJOYS IN PRIVATE: " Not all providers complete this field, but most do. Many of our local ladies list "Facial" or "COF" among their activities. Also, many providers have personal web pages that have a "Activities" list. Look for "Facial" or "COF" there, too.

Schedule with these ladies, and it is quite likely you will get a positive response when you ask if you can come on their face.
Lancer:

I had a very interesting session with Meryl Milf: She had a Sybian at the incall which she incorporated into our session. Fun stuff... To cut to the chase: I as waxing Willy manually while she was anally riding the sybian to convulsive O's. The sight was very stimulating, and I blew all over her face while her eyes were rolled up with delight. She cleaned me up orally ( Whilest still riding the Syb ) and then I had to literally help her up and off that infernal machine. This was not my first COF onto a provider, but it certainly was the most memorable, as I took aim and painted away to my hearts delight: Cheeks, eyebrows, lips, and hair, then smearing. Very empowering.
Lancer:

I had a very interesting session with Meryl Milf: She had a Sybian at the incall which she incorporated into our session. Fun stuff... To cut to the chase: I as waxing Willy manually while she was anally riding the sybian to convulsive O's. The sight was very stimulating, and I blew all over her face while her eyes were rolled up with delight. She cleaned me up orally ( Whilest still riding the Syb ) and then I had to literally help her up and off that infernal machine. This was not my first COF onto a provider, but it certainly was the most memorable, as I took aim and painted away to my hearts delight: Cheeks, eyebrows, lips, and hair, then smearing. Very empowering. Originally Posted by crashkopf
That woman simply oozes naughty sexuality...met her (and her Sybian) a short time back. Delightful individual as well.
Provifers feel free to let us know if you want that paint. GOT MILK? Need some? I believe we can help.
Maybe an "FF" in the services offered might help?

(Facial Friendly) - LOL
Dang Princess, what a beautiful canvas to work on!!
I have to admit, I'm an ardent supporter of the arts!!
Maybe an "FF" in the services offered might help?

(Facial Friendly) - LOL Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess

Princess is so sexy with her face painted! Who has enough paint to do both of our faces? THAT would be HOT
Princess, you do have a way with words. I like that.