Ladies: Does Your Professional Name Have A Special Meaning?

Curious: When you chose the name you were going to use in The Profession, is that name a fantasy character that you always wanted to be in RL, but you were shy about being that woman? How did you choose your Professional name? Is there any significant meaning to it? Is there a "character" or "personality" that goes along with the name that is distinct from the real you? Or, is it an extension of the real you, but with personality traits that you only allow to come out when you're in character?
  • klutz
  • 08-12-2013, 05:09 PM
I got my name from a bitch in school that I hated. I figured if shit got hot she could take the heat... True story
It is my mom's name and my babies name. Represent! Holla!!!!
^^Sweet!
  • RGB93
  • 08-12-2013, 08:12 PM
Stinkyfingers I can guess how you got your name LOL
  • bbkid
  • 08-13-2013, 07:08 AM
Stinkyfingers I can guess how you got your name LOL Originally Posted by RGB93
Yeah, my mommy always told me to wash my hands after I put in that suppository.
I am joking, Daphne!
Stinkyfingers I can guess how you got your name LOL Originally Posted by RGB93
StinkyFingers comes from a technique that I use in which I insert my thumb in a ladies asshole and my fingers (of the same hand) into her vagina. I will also rub her clit with my other hand. The simultaneous stimulation of the anus, vagina and clit often causes women to squirt or have really intense orgasms. I enjoy making women cum and watching them writhe in pleasure
Haha. Was first thing that came to my mind
I am joking, Daphne! Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC
I know chica, I'm used to (and love) your weird sense of humor. I think in a past life we were luvbugs.
StinkyFingers comes from a technique that I use in which I insert my thumb in a ladies asshole and my fingers (of the same hand) into her vagina. I will also rub her clit with my other hand. The simultaneous stimulation of the anus, vagina and clit often causes women to squirt or have really intense orgasms. I enjoy making women cum and watching them writhe in pleasure Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
.......and the stink comes from where.... sir?
assholes smell like roses and vagina like fresh strawberries
Some ...
.......and the stink comes from where.... sir? Originally Posted by JBravo
I don't wash my hands afterwards (except for my thumb) so I can savor the aroma throughout the day ... kinda like scratch-n-sniff.

It's actually an aroma (like strawberries and roses, LOL!) ... but AromaFingers would not have been a good handle imho