Favorite treatment for Hemorrhoids?

I have a pain in my ass that won’t go away. So I positioned my camera to take a picture. Sure enough….hemorrhoids. I’d post the pic but idk how to do that on this site. Pretty sure it’s roids. I’ll try to figure out how to post it.
Anyway…the important part is treatment.
What’s your favorite hemorrhoid treatment?
I'm not 100% sure you aren't using the sarcasm font but get it banded. Seriously. It's unpleasant for the 20 seconds for the procedure, but its the easiest and best way to get rid of a hemmie.
I had maybe a dozen removed over the course of a year and it has made life much better!
Maybe try Ivermectin, I hear it's recommended by some of the biggest assholes in the United States
For the love of all things holy and sacred, please do not post a picture of your chocolate mudplugger. We aren't doctors here
Ok...so I laughed way to hard about this. But I gotta ask, besides the ivermectin, what is banding a Hemmie??

Amish once referred to one as a mud-cutter, and mudplugger is almost as funny.
Thanks for the laugh though
Many years ago, when I was in college & working as a dishwasher at a Family Restaurant, I had a nasty sore lil' hemorrhoid I was treating with some Prep H.

Well, we were busy one night, my ass is literally burning so I head off to the mens room to apply the Prep H.

I hear the manager being his usual jack-off self yelling "Where's (my last name)???" just as I round the corner holding up the tube of Preparation H. All he said then was "Oh."

Never questioned my need to use the bathroom again.
I was just bored and fucking around. Lol
But I did learn something here. Banding a Hemmi is a thing.
  • Devo
  • 01-24-2022, 03:58 PM
Dry ice or liquid nitrogen works too.
I was just bored and fucking around. Lol
But I did learn something here. Banding a Hemmi is a thing. Originally Posted by Charley3
you definitely didn't let this (t)roll long enough..

missed opportunity
you definitely didn't let this (t)roll long enough..

missed opportunity Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
You’re right. But there is one super genius here that still thinks I was serious.
  • Devo
  • 01-26-2022, 02:54 PM
Well, I for one took it as a humorous post as there has been a push to talke about anything but politics, hence, my tampon post.

Even my reply in this thread, I want to see somebody using liquid Nitrogen around their own ass.
Well, I for one took it as a humorous post as there has been a push to talke about anything but politics, hence, my tampon post.

Even my reply in this thread, I want to see somebody using liquid Nitrogen around their own ass. Originally Posted by Devo
Lol..no the genius I’m referring to didn’t post on this thread.
Now I do have this terrible rash under my nuts that I feel a need to discuss here…
Use some talc, son
Use some talc, son Originally Posted by HDGristle
I tried that. Didn’t work. Actually it’s getting a little infected! Puss is coming out. I think I need to get checked.
I tried that. Didn’t work. Actually it’s getting a little infected! Puss is coming out. I think I need to get checked. Originally Posted by Charley3
You should. Get checked.