Take this Pew Quiz

I'm interested in where people fall in this and inclined to believe there will be some surprises. Not looking for arguments about whether Pew is or isn't reliable, just in the results. Please share, including what the summary for your group.

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics...ical-typology/

My results were Ambivalent Right
… along with 12% of the public

On issues ranging from the size of the federal government to views about business, gender and race, Ambivalent Right hold many views that are largely consistent with core conservative values. Yet they also hold more moderate stances on several social issues like abortion and same-sex marriage, and they differ from some other segments of the GOP coalition in their more internationalist view of foreign policy and less restrictive stance on immigration.
Ambivalent Right are distinct from other Republican-oriented groups in their views of Donald Trump. While large majorities of each of the other Republican-oriented groups say they feel warmly toward Trump, Ambivalent Right are much less likely to say this.
Faith and Flag 10%
I got Populist Right.

"Populist Right are very conservative and overwhelmingly Republican; they stand out for their intensely negative views of immigration. Unlike other GOP-oriented groups, they are highly critical of large corporations and banks and say the economic system unfairly favors powerful interests. They express strong support for former President Donald Trump; a majority say he should run for president again in 2024.
Like the other two deeply ideologically conservative typology groups, Populist Right are overwhelmingly White. However, in contrast with these groups, a majority are women. Populist Right also have less formal education than most other typology groups; just two-in-ten are college graduates."
Committed Conservative for me.
Establishment Liberals - along with 13% of the population

little disagreement there
Ambivalent Right
… along with 12% of the public

Fiscally conservative

Socially moderate

I hate to see dollars wasted.....for stupid political satire and theater. There is real stuff to get done. I would like for the leader of our country someone who can demonstrate ability to gain unity from both parties or sides. -no matter which party they are from.....and I'll refrain from any comments about Trump here.
Thanks guys. Anyone else care to share?