Happy Hour at strip club

I think Chicas Locas and St James both have good happy hours - based on number of patrons, drink and food quality and happy hour deals, and a decent amount of dancers to go around. anywhere else have a good happy hour that I should try?
you probably named the best two. I want to say Fridays? or maybe Wednesdays? the Men's Club has a good free steak lunch. not many girls then the times I went for it. so guess it depends what you're looking for during happy hour? just a happening spot? or drinks? or food? drinks or happening, again you named the best two probably. if you find out otherwise do share please.

hm, the men's club site it jacked up. barely got it to work in edge but no mention of that lunch so probably not happening anymore

FYI, I posted a similar question back in august maybe? about lunch time places. didn't get much feedback
thanks, yes I mean after work, like a 4-7 or 4-9 happy hour with plenty of girls and clients. I don't really go out that late anymore so after work happy hour is my preference.