Any interest in a Austin Halloween Party?

I heard the Austin community enjoys a great party!

I've had some experience in this department and am happy to offer an opportunity for us all to get together and celebrate!!!

I will have a private venue with snacks and sodas. Feel free to bring your drink of choice.

I am considering the 29th or 30th. If there is enough interest to throw it then we can pick one of those two days.

The start time will be at 3 (hotel check in time) and continue throughout the evening.

If you are interested in coming please pm or email me. samanthastuns@gmail.com Only rsvp if you're sure you can attend please.

Only verified providers and gents will be allowed.

Costumes highly encouraged! I know I will be in mine!!

Hope we can get together and have fun!
Mm one thing I've always wondered about these gatherings: are people open to revealing their real world identities?

What are some of the perks of these events? I've been quiet for quite some time and would love to meet more of the folks I read about everyday.
woohoo!
id love to be included
your parties are
are legendary!!
Expecting 50 to 60 or more at the Austin Hump Day "Halo! Weenie!" happy hour, we are.

Invites are in progress.
Thanks but no thanks.
Are u renting a party space from a hotel or a room?

Hotels dont usually take to well to people throwing parties in the rooms be careful
I didn't see it on your list CK and certainly wouldn't want conflicting events. I am open to moving mine a week earlier if that is better. Not a problem.

Also, no need to chime in if you can't make it. This thread is meant to gauge interest. If you're interested I would love to hear from you.

these events are not meant for people to reveal true identities. I wouldn't encourage it but if someone chooses to that is certainly up to them.

The purpose of these types of events is really simple. Fun in a private venue. A place you can meet people and share laughs and good times. Thats it.

I love to dress up and surround myself with good company. If that's not for you that's okay. It's not for everyone. But if it is, you're in good hands!
Sold!!
i think it'd be very nice!
  • ztonk
  • 10-01-2014, 03:38 PM
I'm in...

z
Definitely interested. Depends on which days are available for the party, but if I'm free I will definitely attend....guess I should have gone back to the gym earlier than this week....that's what I get for procrastinating....
Definitely keep us up to date, also would enjoy attending CK's social as well.
awwwwwwwwwww YES im in
I guess my question wont get answered lol.
I have a few places in mind for such an event, not to worry NW. I am very confident in the comfortability and privacy factor.

I also like keeping my location private til shortly beforehand. I'm sure that makes sense.

The size of this, should it happen at all, will be the determining factor on the exact venue.
BTW, I have 3 ladies other than myself that are joining in the festivities. (One is a UTR friend of mine coming from SA. Z, you can thank me later!)

I have another local gal pal checking in to say hello as well. Many of you will remember her well.

Ladies are more than welcome to join but just incase they're concerned about it I am bringing some as well. Gents feel free to invite an ATF as well!