Providers with bush

I was just wondering if there are any providers that actively maintain a bush. It'd be great if there was a list of providers (or better yet, a search function for it). If anyone knows a provider that keeps it natural, trimmed, or shaped, let me know! Thanks
I am 100% natural and love my full bush. There are not many of us left but i will always be natural, it is sexy to me.
I love hiding in the bushes.
So Landing strip doesnt count?
So Landing strip doesnt count? Originally Posted by gingerpie
Landing strips serve to clean ones chin before coming up to kiss you but no they don't count as the pussy is smooth, right?

IB
Landing strips serve to clean ones chin before coming up to kiss you but no they don't count as the pussy is smooth, right?

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
I seee ok yes than no bush here, sorry
I still have my muff. I never had any complaints, so I don't see any reason to shave it.

Yes, we should have a list of available bushes; and while we're at it, how about listing providers with lovely hair on their heads?

I've been told I have a "mane" of hair. Trichophilia is a condition in which one becomes sexually aroused by hair. I've got it on both ends!

Ann
I still have my muff. I never had any complaints, so I don't see any reason to shave it. ... I've got it on both ends!

Ann Originally Posted by Asian Ann
And Ms Ann has a most lovely bush, a nice playground which is surrounded by beautiful shrubbery. A MUFF Diver's delight.

I don't often post on Coed these days, but today I was motivated to post on two threads, one thread praising hot, wet pussies (PG's in particular) and other thread related to the beautiful muff, belonging to one of Austin's hottest ladies, Asian Ann.

PS -- Some might say that there is a pattern developing there?? Damn Straight there is and, it's been a good day since I was up to my ears in... Well, you not only get the picture, but she posted it above.
I still have my muff. I never had any complaints, so I don't see any reason to shave it.

Yes, we should have a list of available bushes; and while we're at it, how about listing providers with lovely hair on their heads?

I've been told I have a "mane" of hair. Trichophilia is a condition in which one becomes sexually aroused by hair. I've got it on both ends!

Ann Originally Posted by Asian Ann
Well I will be making it my personal goal to come see you ASAP.