Interesting 14 hours

So, this is a partial rant, but I kind of had an idea of what I was getting myself in to anyway. I can't complain too much, since I got what I wanted, which was a bunch of fun over the last day, but observing the mindset of some people in the hobby is what makes this a fun exercise to me.

Background: I met a gal last night, who right away was very interested in going home with me once she could. During the course of discussion, conversation, and drinks, she admitted that she was a girl-leaning bisexual and would be interested in bringing her GF over the next day. Given my drought that has rivaled the Texas drought lately, I thought this sounded like fun.

So we come home last night, have some fun, but noticed that a few things were off-limits, but nothing that was a deal breaker. We had a good time, and she headed home to her GF. I figured, 'Mission accomplished' and called it a night. Well, this afternoon, she called me and said her GF was interested in coming over like we talked about. So, we arrange a time, and they come over. Her GF was equally as hot as she was, but in a little different way... which fascinated me even more!

This time, as activities are going on, the one from last night was getting shy whenever she was getting turned on, and the other was very shy about anything other than oral. I even tried to prod them in to a little that would be great with a G-G-B 3-some, but they were both against that. Well, I guess my timing was off, because by the time they got off, they were not really interested in my needs anymore. I didn't relent, so we did come up with a mutually acceptable method, and everyone showered and left with smiles on their faces.

I guess the moral of the story is that if I'm going to go for the threesome route, I may need to do a little more research. While this was great fun, and I was up to the challenge, it just didn't quite go to the places I wanted to go.

Note, this was not with anyone who is on this board that I know of, so I'm not selling anyone out here anyway. I will say that the guys I was with last night who I left at the bar when I left with #1 were definitely to me anyway!

Back to fishing for the rest of the weekend!