bidens speech

Turned it on by accident! The guy looks overwhelmed and outta breathe. He is benefiting from all the hard work and policies Trump initiated {warp speed} and acting like he had something to do with it! What a fucking dolt!
  • WTF
  • 03-11-2021, 06:28 PM
That is what the Obama lovers used to say about Trump!

He is benefiting from the prior administration!

Also ,quit watch that chit, it will make ya go blind!
The guy is as interesting as paste. No wonder the dogs mis-behaved!
  • Kay_B
  • 03-12-2021, 12:35 AM
It seems to me that this is an endless story. There will always be those who are not happy with the speech and deeds of the president taking office. Only if the speech is not very good - these are trifles, these are words. It seems to me that actions are many times more important. Trump has already shown himself in action - it is no longer needed.
... and deeds of the president taking office. Originally Posted by Kay_B
What "deeds"? The fucker can barely walk.
What "deeds"? The fucker can barely walk. Originally Posted by LexusLover
As opposed to our waddling ex-president. I guarantee you Biden is in much better physical condition than Trump.

Biden has never been and never will be an eloquent speaker. But his speech last night was to simply update the people in this country on the state of the pandemic and the short-range outlook. Mission accomplished.
  • WTF
  • 03-12-2021, 07:25 AM
What "deeds"? The fucker can barely walk. Originally Posted by LexusLover
He walked all over Trump in 2020.

What was the EC total?
As opposed to our waddling ex-president. I guarantee you Biden is in much better physical condition than Trump.

Biden has never been and never will be an eloquent speaker. But his speech last night was to simply update the people in this country on the state of the pandemic and the short-range outlook. Mission accomplished. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
They were mainly lies and misinformation. The vaccines and the rollout's credit should go to Trump. Yeah, there's been more vaccine produced and distributed in the last 50 days because of natural ramp up. It wasn't anything Biden or his Administration did.

Now we're going to have a huge amount of excess vaccine.

Yes, people are "happy" with the Pork Plan. That because they are getting checks and extended unemployment insurance. I read were Fed workers with children were getting an extra $23K!
Groupthink, taking credit for big T s vaccine ,,,senility now ^^^^ sad really
  • oeb11
  • 03-12-2021, 08:35 AM

Biden has never been and never will be an eloquent speaker. But his speech last night was to simply update the people in this country on the state of the pandemic and the short-range outlook. Mission accomplished. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Trump hatred and TDS
and - will your children have their future mortgaged to nazi Pelosi and Commie Schumer - hell yes SR!!!!
They were mainly lies and misinformation. The vaccines and the rollout's credit should go to Trump. Yeah, there's been more vaccine produced and distributed in the last 50 days because of natural ramp up. It wasn't anything Biden or his Administration did.

Now we're going to have a huge amount of excess vaccine.

Yes, people are "happy" with the Pork Plan. That because they are getting checks and extended unemployment insurance. I read were Fed workers with children were getting an extra $23K! Originally Posted by gnadfly
Biden went out and got more vaccine than anyone expected. Biden did have several meetings with the various vaccine producers to push them to provide more vaccine. Would Trump have had the same success? Possibly but unknown. After the election Trump quit on everything other than his ridiculous failed attempts to overthrow the election.

I would rather have excess vaccine than too little.
  • oeb11
  • 03-12-2021, 08:58 AM
SR - the ideology and DPST nomenklatura dictate that Trump did nothing for a wuhan virus vaccine for America. .

It is all Biden's creation.

get with the DPST program - or you, too, will be cancel cultured.
the pitiful display of false empathy while exhibiting no appreciation for work done that he only inherited, in fact in lying about that work, and in painting darkness instead of light, threatening americans if we don't obey his shutdowns

he even claimed fauci was the most trusted person in America

and the card with the amount of dead from covid? yeah he always carries that with him. I guess he gets a new one every few minutes with updates. when and if he ever has a press conference, I want the first question asked of him to be please show us the card you always carry

and that the left wing payoff to leftists and to cover years of mismanagement by blue states in the 1.9 trillion dollar pork bill is good for America? yeah right

and then the end, walking slowly down the long hallway , like a long dusty road, I get weary for the load, im doing it all for you

it's not all ol joes fault, he can be convinced of anything, he always could be, and that trait of his is only slightly worse with age, he's not running the show, he seeks approval from his caregivers
fauci is someone just loving the limelight.