$99 million to providers in DFW....... How much do you take it down for "street stuff'? And are you ladies satisfied w/ the balance? Just curious.
Where did you find those statistics?? Lol
Somebody totaled their ATM receipts.
Where did you find those statistics?? Lol Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Probably just made them up like everyone else spouting stats.
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2014...-million.html/

No, not to providers. Its the estimated money generated by the sex trade in DFW. Already a thread on the subject.
Geez I only spent 44.5 million. Who's the other sucker?
Geez I only spent 44.5 million. Who's the other sucker? Originally Posted by mr. bad luck

Grassy_Knoll
Here's an article in the Dallas Observer that provides some additional insights that I haven't read in any if the other reports:

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfa..._sex_trade.php
Grassy_Knoll Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo
Almost...
That's saying to the whole industry in DFW. They mostly get those statistics from the massage parlors they bust, pimps they arrest, etc. They say they are mostly looking to bust the people involved in human trafficking and underage girls being forced into the business. They don't really go after high priced independent providers because 1) they can't afford it and 2) they are doing it willingly.
That's saying to the whole industry in DFW. They mostly get those statistics from the massage parlors they bust, pimps they arrest, etc. They say they are mostly looking to bust the people involved in human trafficking and underage girls being forced into the business. They don't really go after high priced independent providers because 1) they can't afford it and 2) they are doing it willingly. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
That statement from the Dallas cop that was interviewed was one of the more interesting takeaways for me. It's consistent with what many of us already assumed, buy there's confirmation from someone who knows.

Next time someone asks why we care if a girl is pimped or not, there's your answer.
That statement from the Dallas cop that was interviewed was one of the more interesting takeaways for me. It's consistent with what many of us already assumed, buy there's confirmation from someone who knows.

Next time someone asks why we care if a girl is pimped or not, there's your answer. Originally Posted by TinMan
+1
Next time someone asks why we care if a girl is pimped or not, there's your answer. Originally Posted by TinMan
Great point TinMan. If I knew a girl was being forced like that it would sicken me.
  • motor
  • 03-13-2014, 01:17 PM
Channel 5 news had the story on the 11:30 news. Said the average pimp in DFW made about 12k per week.
  • jafun
  • 03-13-2014, 01:39 PM
According to a new study, pimps in DFW make nearly 50K per month! I am in the wrong profession..