Date: 9-25-10
Name: Clarisa
Contact Info: Have to go to hunters
URL / Website: NA
General Area: Acuna boys town
Activities: DATY, LK, LFK, Mish, breast worship
Session Length: 30 but went 40
Fee: $ + 20 for room & 20 my option
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, died blond, straight, Clean.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Well keeped for her age. Soft B cup, responsive nipples, little baby fat on tummy, Nice ass, shaved kitty. long legs, about 5' 6" or 8" 120 to 130 lbs.
Recommendation: Yes
Regardless of border situation, Im coming down to Acuna this weekend. With hunting at hunters in mind. Good read!
Regardless of border situation, Im coming down to Acuna this weekend. With hunting at hunters in mind. Good read! Originally Posted by Busterflywheel
youll be safe in acuna...
only thing take precautions man...
and dont drive some big SUV or like quad cab truck!!!
youll be safe in acuna...
only thing take precautions man...
and dont drive some big SUV or like quad cab truck!!! Originally Posted by bigrich75
I was planning on taking a cab from border to hunters? Leaving my vehicle on US side. Sound feasible?
I was planning on taking a cab from border to hunters? Leaving my vehicle on US side. Sound feasible? Originally Posted by Busterflywheel
oh hell yea...probably the best..maybe even rent a room in acuna..

i see west texas... been to ojinaga recently or at all?
its in chihuahua and i know that state is devestated with all the drug wars but i havent heard much about "OJ" in the news... i only heard about a year or maybe more ago that a couple of bodies were found under a bridge.

i really did love that little town
oh hell yea...probably the best..maybe even rent a room in acuna..

i see west texas... been to ojinaga recently or at all?
its in chihuahua and i know that state is devestated with all the drug wars but i havent heard much about "OJ" in the news... i only heard about a year or maybe more ago that a couple of bodies were found under a bridge.

i really did love that little town Originally Posted by bigrich75
Ive never been to OJ. Does it have strip clubs? Thanks for the heads up. I was actually trying to see what hotels they offered.

Are you guys staying until 4am when hunters closes or what?
I have stayed till 6:30 am one time. Last to leave that day. They will stay open as long as you are spending. I have not done it myself but the girls have told me that Hunters will rent you a room for the night. I think they told me $80.
I lived in Del Rio for 3 years, was a regular there and never heard of anyone renting a room in acuna's bt. There is a new hotel right across the highway from the road up the hill to boys town. I have not stayed there, but it looks nice and a cab driver told me it was 50 bucks. I prefer hotel san antonio downtown because they take charge cards and it is quiet and safe. Don't stay in the white river hotel downtown, it is nice and cheap, but the traffic noise will keep you up all night.

Ojinaga? Wow, I checked out that tiny town when I worked in West Texas. There was one little cantina with putas and I don't recall being able to find anything "do-able" there. Better be able to speak spanish if you venture to Ojinaga.
I lived in Del Rio for 3 years, was a regular there and never heard of anyone renting a room in acuna's bt. There is a new hotel right across the highway from the road up the hill to boys town. I have not stayed there, but it looks nice and a cab driver told me it was 50 bucks. I prefer hotel san antonio downtown because they take charge cards and it is quiet and safe. Don't stay in the white river hotel downtown, it is nice and cheap, but the traffic noise will keep you up all night.

Ojinaga? Wow, I checked out that tiny town when I worked in West Texas. There was one little cantina with putas and I don't recall being able to find anything "do-able" there. Better be able to speak spanish if you venture to Ojinaga. Originally Posted by Mr_Electric
ive lived in del rio almost my whole life; and most of us know that there has always been rooms for rent in hunters but it was almost always for the tourists... yea they have built several decent hotels near BT recently, some are suite rooms and are about 62 $ US...

the white river hotel near the bridge?!?! LMAO that hotel is owned by the famous "Esmeralda" one of the biggest gay ass cross dressing hair stylist for the past like 40 years from acuna. it used to be called "hotel crystal" and roomed almost exclusively gay guys looking to take thier bf's or whatever. i actually knew a girl from i think it was saltillo who lived there for a little bit and the room was clean, somaybe its ok to stay there.
When I said traffic noise, I mean automobiles, trucks, car stereos, etc.

The white river hotel is nice and new, problem is, it is marbled tiles everywhere, walls, floors, etc. The all night noise from the street comes into the hotel courtyard and has no where to be absorbed. It is right there on one of the main drags, so traffic doesn't stop, ever.

I didn't see a hint of gay activity when I stayed there, it is a nice hotel. Rooms are about 40 bucks.

I have woke up in boys town many times, I don't particularlly like to see the place in the light of day.