THE C.I.L.F. BBBJ SHOWDOWN #1

Here is how it works. Which CILF (Celebrity I'd Like to Fuck) do you think would give the best blow job?

After three days the poll will close and only the top two CILFS will advance to the next round. You may only vote for one lady, but you can use the thread to suggest new nominations for the next round of challengers to take on the two advancing contenders. Then a second thread will go up for the next round. there will be multiple rounds until the final winner will be crowned on March 7, the night of the OSCAR AWARDS.

Here are the ladies in the first round:

1) Angelina Jolie

2) Jolene Blalock

3) Jessica Alba

4) Katie Couric

5) Amanda Peet

[img]http://www.hiburrito.com/UserFiles/Pictures/Polls/223/Penelope%20Cruz%20Naked.jpg[img]
6) Penelope Cruz

7) Salma Hayek

8) Natalie Portman
It was really hard to pick between Angelia Jolie and Salma Hayek. I think they would both be awesome, but Angelia has that "freak" side that just puts her a little ahead of Salma.
I had to vote for Angelina Jolie because I honestly think she would give the best BJ--especially with those lips.

However, I'd like to give Katie Couric a shot. Most of the choices are sexy vixens who have a certain amount of sexuality inherent in their persona, while Katie is a news celeb w/ a lot of power that I'd love to have kneeling in front of me naked, giving me a slow BBBJ to the best of her ability.
Thanks, guys!

I know the voting is tough, and it will get tougher as the contest rolls on. Don't forget I will also check the thread for nominations to go up on the next round. Feel free to discuss merits and rationales of your picks, but don't forget to share ideas future contenders.

ENJOY!

BTW: Good point about Katie Couric, she may not be as pretty as some of the other ladies, but you gotta wonder if a freak lurks underneath that news anchor demeanor.
I voted Amanda Peet
Potential nominees who have already demonstrated their talents:

Kim Kardashian
Paris Hilton
Shauna Lamas-Sand
Pam Anderson has a vid out there somewhere
Voted for A.J. ... doesn't she have a pierced tongue (at least she seems like she would have one). That always enhances the experience.

How about which CILF would you most like to have a session with ...

my vote would go to Jessica Alba !
Gotta say Angelina because:

A) THOSE LIPS!!!
B) Just the sight of her on my shaft
C) Her eyes staring back at me
#1 in the poll and #1 in my fantasies. She certainly fits the TBB 9tall busty brunette) profile and the added bonsus of those lips....natural or collagen...I give a fuck less
Had to say Angie i love her lips perfectly made for oral fixations!
  • MRMR
  • 01-20-2010, 02:44 PM
Penelope Cruz for me.
All worthy (I would love to give it to Katie to see her shut up).
Ms. Jolie, I believe.

BTW, great gallery Anonone. Jessica and Natalie look great. But all I kept thinking about was when Angelina was married to Billy Bob, they kept vials of each others blood around their neck.

Gotta love the freaks.
Katie gets my vote...
the best bbbj is a function of ones mental anticipation of being with that person along with her technique, so jolie and couric would never make the cut. i think for me Naomie Watts would win out, technique or no technique. Alas she's not on the list.