I'm in del rio and looking for girls

Any one know how or if girls from acuna will cross the border to see guys? I'm in town for a while and would love to get some Mexican ass, but I'm afraid to cross over into Mexico. Everyone I have talked to in del rio tell me to stay away due to the fact I'm a pasty white boy that would stick out like a sore dick!! So I was wondering if there are any girls on the Texas side or if I can get em to come to me from Mexico?
Any one know how or if girls from acuna will cross the border to see guys? I'm in town for a while and would love to get some Mexican ass, but I'm afraid to cross over into Mexico. Everyone I have talked to in del rio tell me to stay away due to the fact I'm a pasty white boy that would stick out like a sore dick!! So I was wondering if there are any girls on the Texas side or if I can get em to come to me from Mexico? Originally Posted by Klancec
dont listen to them....
acuna is very safe compared to other places...
its all rumors around here and i know cuz i live in del rio and cross very very frequently to acuna...

and no girls here that are P2P and no mexicans can cross...
How much are the ladies?
How much are the ladies? Originally Posted by Klancec
just depends if you are going to acuna...
prices can range from like as low as $13 to as much as $50
go to Boarder taxi right near the boarder on the US side and ask them to take you to Boys Town, to Hunters. The taxi will cost about 25 each way. And $3 to leave your car in there parking lot, which is a good idea to do. Expect to pay the girls anywhere from 80 to $ plus 20 for the room. I go alot and I am a Pasty White boy. They will take care of you there and make sure you are safe. i just got back from PN about 3 hours ago and I was across for 3 days. PN and Acuna are the two places I feel safe. and I go to the down town clubs. Tip the waiters and taxi drivers and they will watch over you. The security guys from a club in down town Acuna actually followed me to other clubs and would stand there near my table, even would watch over me when I went to the Banos.. Hope this helps. They really go out of there way because they want your business. Your biggest problem will be which girl you want.