Service after the sale

Let me begin with the caveat that I am new to this scene. Seems to me there is lots of advertising and marketing that goes on by the ladies to make the sale, but none of them provide any service after the sale. By that I mean, no email or text responses to a thank you note for a nice time. No response to a text or email just saying howdy, keeping in touch and hoping to get free to see you again soon. Reducing the event to a money exchange makes me feel unimportant and unwanted. If I want to feel crappy, I can get that feeling in cheaper ways.

I think the ladies are missing an opportunity to create in the gentleman that he is a valued client. At least they have with me. I know there is a line that isn't supposed to be crossed, and I respect the ladies' desires to keep it firm, but is there no room for humanity?

Anyone else share these feelings or is it just me?

If you read this "A", I am not referring to you. lol
Providers are usually notoriously bad about make an appointment ... let alone a follow-up or an effort cultivate clients or regulars (of course there are a few exceptions).

I was always puzzled by the very poor customer service (outside the actual encounter), so I discussed it with a few providers ... below are the main reasons ... imo:

1) Most hobbist clients like variety and do not usually visit twice ... more than 1 provider said that the majority of their customers are first time visitors and generally are do not return. The providers attitude must be ... why bother.

2) I find many providers (and strippers for that matter) have such a conceited attitude (or don't give a shit attitude) it is incredible ... again why would they bother. This may be a big contributing factor in #1.

3) They have no idea on how to run their operation like a business.

Now there are always exceptions to the above, an I personnally like to find a girl that I feel comfortable with and use her regularly ... however, that is also difficult because there is always such a high turnover rate in this business. The net results is that I have found it very difficult to find a provide I like (looks, attitude, price, performance, etc) to see and can see on a regular basis.

Now I am slowing down and am very picky about any provider I see for the first time, just to many disappointments in the past.
  • hd
  • 02-12-2010, 11:40 AM
I agree, but you need to be careful on not crossing that line from saying thank you and making him think there is more than just a business relationship. I've seen recently, some providers having trouble with clients who want more, a steady ongoing relationship. IMHO, there are a lot of sick fucks out there that would scare me, I don't know how providers can live with such problems.
Some of us also have SO's that if a provider were to come back with a 'Thank you', it could be intercepted and create big time problems.
But, yes it would be cool, but I've always gotten a thank you as I leave, and as I give one also.
i don't like to contact my clients unless they initiate contact with me first because
1.) MOST of you are married
2.) i'm only here to serve you behind closed doors. once we leave that safe space, customer service is over. the reward must be worth the risk, and frankly there is no reward, just a chance that you may want to see me again. if my service alone isn't enough to make you want more, i'm not gonna twist your arm.

i understand what barney is saying though. i would suggest making it clear to a lady that you like that kind of thing. i have a couple clients who prefer a more believable gfe than most and to those clients i send random texts telling them random gfe like things. and they appreciate it. but outside of them, i'm never the first to contact
Interesting topic here...

I generally don't make contact after a session unless a gentleman contacts me. A couple of reasons, however lame they may be are:

I don't generally initiate any contact for discretionary reasons and I don't keep records on my visitors. By that, I mean, I have a first name written in my appointment book at a specified time. I don't keep records of handles AND names anywhere except in my mind which gets more feeble every day!

If I have only seen you once and/or it has been a while I may not remember your handle to drop you a note here.

I try to let my visitors know how much I enjoy them before they leave and will apologize for not sending a follow-up but I hope you understand.

I typically don't follow-up with my regular therapeutic folks either. Maybe I should but I just don't.

I wouldn't take it personally, barney. I would think that you could tell if your visit was appreciated by the actions and attitude of the provider you saw. I'm sorry if you were made to feel bad.
I agree with Vnurse in that I don't think it makes a lot of sense for the ladies to send texts/ voice mails out willy nilly. They don't know if its a hobby phone or not.

Maybe a PM on something like this board, but in general, I view it as protection for the gent. Doesn't change the fun in the experience.
Appreciate the thoughtful responses. All make some good points. I guess I'm thinking if I send a text or email, then they could assume it is ok to respond. But I now see the attitude could be better safe than sorry. Still, I am a human being and when I meet someone I like, well, I generally like them because of something besides the BCD stuff. At that point I consider them a friend and some communication would make the whole thing more comfortable for both of us (hopefully).

I am sure as I continue this journey, if I do, I will see a broader pic. So far, I am not really digging it like I thought I would. But I love this board--very interesting.
Another reason that some providers do not make the calls or texts could be that they don't want that contact to be taken the wrong way. Meaning, they don't want the client to think that they're fishing for another session. I know many younger providers who do that and it makes the clients uncomfortable.

Also, too much "out of session" contact can give the client the wrong impression. He could start expecting discounts, freebies, staying longer, just dropping by...etc. But, the scariest one of them all........stalker. I'm sure you can all figure out how that comes about.

I will send a follow up email to clients who give me their email address and ask to keep in touch. Texts, I don't do period. Its time consuming and I don't have the patience for it. I prefer email or a phone call. If a client doesn't wish to see me again because there's no follow up calls, texts or emails, might I suggest he save his money and go find a mistress? But, with that you run a higher risk of getting caught.

I adore my clients, but I also respect and expect boundary lines.

In my opinion its best to say "some providers" instead of just providers. Do not group all providers into a stereotype. Have you ever thought that providers do have a life outside this job? School? Families? etc. Its not fair of us (providers) to group all clients into a stereotype and I would appreciate it if you did the same.
Mr. Rubble, I will certainly file this information away for future reference. Thank you for your thoughts.

I am sorry that this hobby isn't going as you imagined it would. Perhaps you just haven't found the right ladies yet. With the exception of "A" of course! I sincerely hope things get better for you! --v
I send a friendly thank you PM, or if they are on yahoo chat..i say thank you...each and every visit....

They could have chosen to see anyone they wanted, they picked me, i always say thank you.

As far as a causal pm,email, text, not my style. I figure if they want to say hi, they would. The ball is in their court, but most are respectful, they have a life..outside the hobby.
I've had a few providers send a short thank you e-mail, although now come to think of it, it's mostly been out of town girls. But if the initial contact is made through e-mail, I think it's safe to assume that it's a hobby account. Especially if it's TexTushHog@whatever.com -- doesn't exactly scream that it's a business account. A phone thank you, I would be much more careful about.
I have kept in touch with several ladies that I have seen. Whether through PMs, emails, and occasionally the phone. I'm blessed because I don't have a SO, so there is no threat of getting in trouble with the Mrs. I also pick the ladies based on personalities, rather than just looks, so I'm sure before I get there that we will get along well.