Information on Computers

Wow. I have just recieved a very interesting telephone call.

So my phone has a ring. I answer to the voice of a lady.
Here is how the story continues.

My husband has recently died. Upon looking through his computer, I found information about you. First I was distressed, then guilt, now I am wanting to develop a friendship with You, possibly more. Whoa...

I give her the ole, darling, I am very unsure what You are talking about. You must have the wrong number. She knows my real name, etc.

Holy F... fellows. Do Not keep our emails! Do not keep a stash of photos. What in the world!! I do not keep info, (which at times leads me to verification for a second time)

What happens, say You get a sudden car accident, the ole lady looks through Your stuff, Do You really want Your kiddos and family to know reality? NO, dammit. You do not, for they will in fact then give us a ring.

Please play responsibly.

ciao

Whoa...what the heck? Glad that you were smart enough not to go for that story...who knows it may have very well been a SO who happened to find your info and just wanted to get more information...unless you know for a fact that the hobbyist had passed.

Ditto on your advice to the gents though.
Yes, Likinikki. But what if in fact, It could have been a Hot Hot older MILF who wanted a girlfriend.. i am going to hell