The Underground Agencies of San Jose Costa Rica

Ok so for non-Spanish , English speakers there is a hidden society of Massage Agencies spread out in the Heredia area of Northwest of San Jose Costa Rica there is probably over 30 of them spread out. Mostly the locals go here as the prices are astronomically lower than Hotel Del Rey and its a Incall with amenities.
These are mostly day time 10-6pm agencies where you get the "BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK HANDS DOWN"

Here are pictures to prove it with prices( 10k Colones =$20 )

IMG_0219.JPG

IMG_0894.JPG

IMG_0893.JPG

IMG_0892.JPG

Fuck the Del Rey Hotel . If you want more info For San Jose hidden underground Incall Massage Agencies let me know in the thread. I have a thousands of pics of the current girls and extra services they provide and location of the best ones.
appreciate the info for Jaco & San Jose.
Gonna b downtown San Jose....thinking about 360 (hear tell Estephany is awesome) & Monicas (lookin for Columbian named Dominica).
Any experience with those 2 places?
thx.
appreciate the info for Jaco & San Jose.
Gonna b downtown San Jose....thinking about 360 (hear tell Estephany is awesome) & Monicas (lookin for Columbian named Dominica).
Any experience with those 2 places?
thx. Originally Posted by williemac
Check out the sticky thread at top on Forodecostarica
They have info on 360 and Monica's . I liked Sexy Girls the most because of their chicks and specials.
http://forodecostarica.com/salas-de-...nsiones-ticas/
If you don't know Spanish view website in Chrome and it will auto translate for you.
Dayum

I need to get back to San Jose.

SF
Thanks for the info
Thanks for the info Originally Posted by kli2228
Careful, these places are promoting the sex trade which is not legal. Could land you in a lot of trouble in a foreign country.
four places got busted in the last 2 weeks and many went to jail. The police are cracking down hard on any place that is promoting the trade. there is information at Ticotimes.com or AMcostarica. Hobby is still safe in the right places.
Any info on these places would be appreciated.
  • Tiny
  • 08-05-2019, 04:47 PM
Pilot, I got excited by this too. I looked for Sexy Girls massage parlor and couldn't find anything. And also couldn't find anything about recent busts in the Tico Times or on AMCostarica. Then I noticed the thread is 2-1/2 years old. Anyway, Barnyardpimp's local web site looks like a great resource. If you want something in English, try costaricaticas.com (you'll need to pay for a subscription) or internationalsexguide.nl.