Banff action..?

Can anyone help with contacts in Banff.
Here for a few days and thought there might be some actions...serious babes here..

L8r
r9
remember that in canada, its is legal as long as its not an incall... you should be able to find a plethora of ladies, especially there, just not sure about this time of year... I am not even sure what boards are in that area... some to try may be www.terb.ca, but that is toronto... it may point you to others though
Thanks, problem resolved..!
The hotel bar was teeming..so I got a tag team.
THanks guys.
I know you found what you were looking for, but I thought I would post in case someone else was looking for similar information. Usually if a guy is looking for a girl for Banff, your nearest source would be to seek an outcall from a one of the ladies from Calgary which is not too far away. There would likely be an additional charge for travel, although if you get the right girl and perhaps a multi hour situation, you may get that waived. Right now the best board to use, IMHO for Alberta and especially the Calgary/Banff area would be CAF, Canada Adult Fun. Link: http://www.canadaadultfun.com/

There are a couple other boards that you can use including PERB and CERB that have ads for Calgary, but they will produce lesser results to CAF for the Banff area. Hope this helps for the next inquiry.

Can anyone help with contacts in Banff.
Here for a few days and thought there might be some actions...serious babes here..

L8r
r9 Originally Posted by rhino9