URL / Website: https://jackson.skipthegames.com/fem...i/699044482419
City: Jackson
State: Mississippi
Address: Hotel Lakeland Dr.
Activities: Fbsm, mutual touching, teasing See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde past shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is around 5’5 blue eyes , long hair, very big breast, fair skinned, very accented curves, good smile, small yet very firm hands for a massage
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds like a great time, MileH. Her pictures make her out to look very beautiful. She's just out of my price range tho. Glad u had a good rub down. I HOPE what you mentioned about 1 and 2 closing, was an assumption. I've not heard ANYTHING about this. If you know something we don't, please share it. Sure hope it's NOT going to happen. I haven't visited either in a while, and I'm overdue to. Just hope they are both there and open, so that I can. Stay SAFE.
I think he means if you don't make it before closing time in the evening
Is she at the studio also?
Although whoever jade may resemble the girl in the pictures it’s not the same person. The female wearing the jersey and the mirror selfie is not this jade. Search the number and you’ll find older post with the face of another female. I personally know the female in the pictures of the SKG ads being posted. I knew something wasn’t right about this ‘Jade’
Although whoever jade may resemble the girl in the pictures it’s not the same person. The female wearing the jersey and the mirror selfie is not this jade. Search the number and you’ll find older post with the face of another female. I personally know the female in the pictures of the SKG ads being posted. I knew something wasn’t right about this ‘Jade’
She is NOT at 1 or 2