Name: Mae and Possibly Godzilla
Phone: 412 788 1256[added phone number - GM]
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Robinson/McKees Rocks
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Steubenville Pike, near the Midas
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Good massage, horrible massage, what feels like a dislocated rib, followed up by self service
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Mae has long black hair, no idea what the other one looked like
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Mae is older, tall, and sexy.

I have no idea what the other woman looks like, but she must have weighed about 200 lbs and had get like Fred Flintstone.
Recommendation: No
Place is weird . Cold with heated table and Mae wants to send other girl in . Note to Mae people want warm place with same girl nice music so one can relax no interruptions ,i was there about a week ago did not care for the enviroment
Agreed! They all chatter to each other through the curtains and bang shit around. Same fucking cd playing The Sound of Silence, Danny Boy, etc

Not a great aesthetic for a relaxing tune!
Mea always tries to push the new girl on me. After I refuse and just get who I want . I get ask if I like 4 hands. I know before I go here , its gonna be a 90mim massage. Mea is good looking. Yes music does suck lol . This place could be great , and my goto but its not and it's just Avg.
I thought that big girl was gone?
Last time I was there I spotted a tall, long haired girl who seemed to have a great set on her. I have never encountered a heavy girl there....
Walking on your back is not a massage. They can screw some stuff up.
Post got turned down for not having the phone number. Anyone have the actual number for this place, and not the wrong one you find online
They have a business card at the counter that has a cell phone number written in marker. I have never taken one because I tend not to want such things in my wallet...

That said, I have never had a review kicked back for lacking a phone number, always the address. Not sure what might be up with that but good luck!
This is not the correct number for this place. It's magic hands.. but also on steubenville pike, in imperial though...
They need comment cards , lol. Place is weird , Mae talks way too much could be a private investigator asks wayntoo many questions. Just rub honey