Olathe amps

Which AMPs affected
I have an idea. One may already be closed. Looks serious, more than just solicitation. One had a 100,000 bond.
If they went by reviews on this site, it had to include shop at 527 Mur-Len, 116th and Clairborne, 115th and Clairborne, lotus on Chester, and Diamond on Lindenwood and 135th. Those are the most notorious and reviewed. Could be others, but those have gotten the most publicity over the last year. There are so many in Olathe. There are 5 or 6 shops on or near 151st Street. Looks like remaining shops will have plenty of openings for awhile. Feel sorry for any dudes that were there when shops were raided.
Glad to see this...these girls imo are trafficked.
Most likely the ones that have the ladies living in the spas, when the city does their inspections.
My guess would have been a location that offered FS.
Because they had cameras everywhere.
Won’t take long before more are Raided now.
Like I said awhile ago, KC raids their Asain spas, then Kansas is soon to follow.
This one looks very serious. One of the guys arrested used own the one on Renner. a DR.Most recent location was close to one of the most active spas ever. He has been in the business for a while so he must have a trail. Hope I am not in violation here. It is public record.
Kings spa on stateline and 135th st is one of them.
Looks like the legendary flower was hit.
And the dominoes fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.
There’s going to be a lot more traffic on K-10 for Lawrence.
Wont they just go after Lawrence next?
Lawrence is in Douglas County. Investigation and raid have been Johnson County local police and the Feds. They never mentioned State Police. But, you never know. They have had trouble over there in the past. Guess we’ll find out soon. Who wants too take the chance of being a customer over there if they do raid?
The Chinese acupuncture doctor was released on bond after being in jail for two days. Not much information other than he was involved with multiple shops. So far it looks like the police are rounding up the top dogs. There’s no word that I can get that says any of the workers have been arrested. I don’t know what the status is of the people who were the partners who got the business licenses and ran the shops. They’re just shutting down the shops. I’m sure there will be more than just the ones they mentioned on TV.