Back in Omaha soon! Recommendations?

I will be back in Omaha next week and I’m looking for a nice Mexican restaurant to dine in at. I’ve heard great things about El Rancho and Agave Azteca. Which one would you guys recommend?

I recommend Taqueria Tijuana
  • Ginks
  • 11-18-2019, 02:19 PM
I'm a regular at El Alamo. I eat there about once a week or every couple weeks. Great food & atmosphere and never too busy.
Hectors or El Bees.
I really like Agave Aztecs. Lil Burro is good.
I enjoy eating at the Y! MI BAD?
I personally love Netty's for Mexican food .. they are amazing!!
Los portables, no gringo food here
  • dals
  • 11-22-2019, 09:57 AM
Agave Azteca. The Pina Loca is pretty creative and tasty.
Rivera's and Nettie's are probably the best in town, and would be my recommendation.

Guaca Maya has a lunch buffet and all the tortillas are made fresh and delivered straight to your table.

Voodoo taco is a bit expensive, but they have a very unique take on tacos.

Roja grill has legit steak fajitas.

It all kind of depends on what you're interested in ordering. Do you like steak, chicken, shredded beef, ground beef? Tacos, burritos, enchiladas, fajitas, chimichangas? Every place has its specialty.
Ellie come to my house, I will wine and dine you gorgeous ��
I recommend Taqueria Tijuana Originally Posted by shuaige
I’ve had a few people recommend that place. What’s your favorite thing to eat there?
I'm a regular at El Alamo. I eat there about once a week or every couple weeks. Great food & atmosphere and never too busy. Originally Posted by Ginks
Definitely my kind of atmosphere!
Hectors or El Bees. Originally Posted by huskerteacher
Hectors menu looks amazing!
I really like Agave Aztecs. Lil Burro is good. Originally Posted by hobbyistinomaha
Agave is by far one of the most recommended places.