Tsk tsk....ThreADs 🤠

I guess maybe because Nebraska is a smaller community than other areas on Eccie maybe it's more lax but I'm 80 per cent sure that ThreADS are not allowed here. By the end of the year we will abolish Yelp and Google reviews and just use Eccie for restaurants and hotels. With how many RECOMMENDATION threADS have been made. Maybe someone should post a master list of all good restaurants to dine at in the big O! Rules rules rules
Pretty petty if you ask me.
No kidding
Pizza Ranch...yummmy yummy!
{they put one in our mall in Springfield Mo}
No, it's not petty. It's not fair to the Providers who are following the rules. Rules are in place for a reason. Mods should step up a little, imo
Pizza Ranch...yummmy yummy!
{they put one in our mall in Springfield Mo}
Originally Posted by DallasRain
I have never been to a pizza ranch lol
they have great pizza...and their fried chicken is yummy....there are several there
I dont have an answer for the dilema...just gotta do whatever we can do withen the guidelines & hope for the best!
I'm a Pizza Slut so I'll have to see about this Pizza Ranch.
Yes within the guidelines for sure. I just dont think it's fair that there are advertisements still being posted with the new rules. Here I (and many other Providers) am following the rules the best of my ability but Jane Doe or whoever (name for example) can post a threAD ??? Its not fair or cool. I'm tired of seeing it and I will not post something like that cause I'm NOT trying to get any infraction or ban hammer.
Y'know?
You are advertising yourself by starting and posting to this thread. :-) but that’s the general idea of asking such things as places to eat and things to do. The replies are insignificant. Getting ones name out there is the general intent.

But yes, pizza ranch is awesome! Their chicken is the best! There’s one by hobby lobby in CB.
Ever since I saw my first Pizza Ranch, I've always wondered; do they have an annual pepperoni roundup
...I'm 80 per cent sure that ThreADS are not allowed here. Originally Posted by thebbwqueen97
ThreAds hve been alllowed by order of the owner since the site began operatons.
I can't believe Rocky has yet to comment on this thread. Behind private tags of course. This seems like something that would be right up his alley.
Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Can someone explain how posting an available threAD on this section is entertaining and thought provoking, please?
....I'll wait!
You are advertising yourself by starting and posting to this thread. :-) but that’s the general idea of asking such things as places to eat and things to do. The replies are insignificant. Getting ones name out there is the general intent. Originally Posted by north65
Yes, but you can get your name out there without breaking rules. Posting a sezy selfie or talking about something related to the hobby. Not by saying "I'm in Omaha tonight - what is there to do?". I dont think its fair.
Ok Ok sorry just joking Im in Chicago, I just had to. But I do like Whataburger