URL / Website: https://lotusflowermassage.business.site/
City: Olathe
State: Kansas
Address: I-35 and Sante Fe
Activities: Massage, HE
Hair Length and Color: Over the shoulder, straight black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Standard Asian at these places. Decent body, black hair, probably 5'5"
Recommendation: Yes
Are you sure on that date? Pretty sure the lights had been turned off at the lotus by the 19th. Thanks for the review though.
This illustrates the biggest the problem with LE using these reviews for information. Most of them are bull shit and never happened. Guys just post stuff to get access to other stuff. I would venture to guess that at least half or more of the things posted on this site are totally made up and in reality the guy never even went to the place.

In rare cases it may be argued that the events are slightly plausible but most are not remotely factual acounts.
Are you sure on that date? Pretty sure the lights had been turned off at the lotus by the 19th. Thanks for the review though. Originally Posted by TheLowDown
Looking into it.
This illustrates the biggest the problem with LE using these reviews for information. Most of them are bull shit and never happened. Guys just post stuff to get access to other stuff. I would venture to guess that at least half or more of the things posted on this site are totally made up and in reality the guy never even went to the place.

In rare cases it may be argued that the events are slightly plausible but most are not remotely factual acounts. Originally Posted by orlando2715
Exactly my reaction when I saw it (and other one last week when the author “forgot the correct day.” ) There may be temptation to create premium access when most are laying low for now.
It is just simple to use the Fight Club Rules on AMPs. Have tried to utilize that theory up here in Nebraska while the heat is on.
It is just simple to use the Fight Club Rules on AMPs. Have tried to utilize that theory up here in Nebraska while the heat is on. Originally Posted by merz28
Okay. Afraid I need to ask. What is the Flight Club Rules?
The first 2 rules of fight club are, you never talk about fight club.
Rejecting this one as the place is widely reported to be shut down, and got no reply from OP.
The first 2 rules of fight club are, you never talk about fight club.

Exactly, if you feel the need to share your findings. Share it with trusted members within private messaging.

Simply suggest in a topic "Possible new Location" pm me for details. Don't share with low hanging fruit that does not contribute to the community. Screen the bottom feeders out and your AMPs will have a higher opportunity of staying happy and prosperous.
I guess I shouldn’t have posted about Diamond when I was their first client and they had just opened.
BTW
I have never lied about an Asain spa to get up graded on this site.