Encounter: 76 spa

User ID: N/a
Date: 11/23/19
Name: Shushi? Suzy? Couldn’t understand.
Phone: N/a
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): N/a
City: Austintown
State: Ohio
Address: Seventy six drive. Near truck stop and sex toy shop or whatever it is.
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Table shower massage ros
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black to her shoulders.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: You could tell she was older. Nice body for an older woman. Small everything. A lot of make up. But didn’t look bad in the dim light of the room.
Recommendation: No
The only reason they keep asking for more is because people keep paying it. but oh well I do know one thing. I’ll stop going to them before I ever pay what the price she asked from me.
. [ i find that if i meet them in the middle 120 or if she has been real nice to me so far than i give the 140. she is happy to change positions, anyone that i want! while your thinking i never pay more than 100 SHE is thinking for 100 he only gets off and nothing special? sounds like thats what you got!!! ]

JUST MY 2 CENTS you got what you paid for...]
. [ i find that if i meet them in the middle 120 or if she has been real nice to me so far than i give the 140. she is happy to change positions, anyone that i want! while your thinking i never pay more than 100 SHE is thinking for 100 he only gets off and nothing special? sounds like thats what you got!!! ]

JUST MY 2 CENTS you got what you paid for...] Originally Posted by wrinkles

I agree. Who knows in this particular case, but in general (not always of course), my experience is girl will be more friendly if you give 120 or 140. Not recommending, just sayin’
I agree. Who knows in this particular case, but in general (not always of course), my experience is girl will be more friendly if you give 120 or 140. Not recommending, just sayin’ Originally Posted by Noodles