Trump isn't getting impeached. Is there anything else to talk about?

You trump hating wackos are a broken record. Think of the peanuts gang.....Lucy tells Charlie Brown to kick the football. At the last.second, she Yanks it away and he falls flat on his ass. Over and over again. That's what the media is doing to you. They've been saying he would be impeached "any day now" before he was even inaugurated? Don't you feel stupid? It's almost as bad as all the fake hate crimes.

Www.fakehatecrimes.org

Let's talk about how third world immigration, both legal and illegal, are ruining western Civilization. Let's talk about how crime is going back up. Let's talk about real problems, rather than trump making typos or saying words like "pussy" and "shithole".

I don't always agree with trump. I support abortion. In fact I believe abortion and sterilization should be mandatory for third world immigrants, felons and prison inmates. Margaret Sanger was right about human weeds.
Is he still trying to fuck his own daughter?
Is he still trying to fuck his own daughter? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Like most of America, you are not concerned with real issues in this country, you are concerned with tabloid crap.
Like most of America, you are not concerned with real issues in this country, you are concerned with tabloid crap. Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX

Nailed it.
  • oeb11
  • 11-28-2019, 06:01 PM
Bring up a "forbidden subject" and someOne needs to join the "Band"

A place well and truly familiar, deservedly familiar , with.

Foul , unsubstantiated allegations - the feces are sticking to their hands.
You trump hating wackos are a broken record. Think of the peanuts gang.....Lucy tells Charlie Brown to kick the football. At the last.second, she Yanks it away and he falls flat on his ass. Over and over again. That's what the media is doing to you. They've been saying he would be impeached "any day now" before he was even inaugurated? Don't you feel stupid? It's almost as bad as all the fake hate crimes.

Www.fakehatecrimes.org

Let's talk about how third world immigration, both legal and illegal, are ruining western Civilization. Let's talk about how crime is going back up. Let's talk about real problems, rather than trump making typos or saying words like "pussy" and "shithole".

I don't always agree with trump. I support abortion. In fact I believe abortion and sterilization should be mandatory for third world immigrants, felons and prison inmates. Margaret Sanger was right about human weeds. Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
Unfortunately, Western Civilization is already doomed.

I don't think Mayor Pete will save us, so I'm going to vote for Trump.

He will help us hold on a while longer but the tide will wash us all out to sea.

I hope the white liberals get killed first.

Www.fakehatecrimes.org

I don't always agree with trump. I support abortion. In fact I believe abortion and sterilization should be mandatory for third world immigrants, felons and prison inmates. Margaret Sanger was right about human weeds. Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX

When I first saw this thread I thought yous had a humourous handle there, good buddy, sos I went back and read some of your posts from the past. But now I understand...

Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
When I first saw this thread I thought yous had a humourous handle there, good buddy, sos I went back and read some of your posts from the past. But now I understand... Originally Posted by HoeHummer

i bet you do.

What's the point of this discussion?

Provocation?

Ethnocentricity?

Who are "the Jews?"

Why the fuck are you not banned yet? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Turd, how long was your ban?
Work on or Fix anything real in Washington , yea okay to busy in fantasyland ,,,,,,,,
When I first saw this thread I thought yous had a humourous handle there, good buddy, sos I went back and read some of your posts from the past. But now I understand... Originally Posted by HoeHummer
He’s just like you. He gets banned and comes back with a different handle.
Joined this site October 7. First post was three weeks later. I have never been banned.

Now give your balls a tug, twat.
I see you caught on to this Turd Troll, in this thread. he burned y'all on the "Trump curing HIV" thread.
Joined this site October 7. First post was three weeks later. I have never been banned.

Now give your balls a tug, twat. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

if you say so. Yssup Rider.

So that’s what you’re all about, Johnny Reb? Now you’re about unifying the world? NK is your friend, too?

Stupid twat.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider