State: Ohio
Address: Market Street
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Shower, Massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, below the shoulders, in a ponytail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very petite, maybe 5'2". Nice, natural B's or C's. Very pretty face, maybe a 7 or 8.
Recommendation: Yes
please be advised that it appears they have a camera in a box pointed at the 2 remaining spas in Warren. I went to ysu back in the 90s when the spas were everywhere. On or abouts 2011, 7 of them were shut down. If u go to tiger or sunny look across the street on the phone pole there is a mirrored type box, they point right at the driveways . Sunny as well.
please be advised that it appears they have a camera in a box pointed at the 2 remaining spas in Warren. I went to ysu back in the 90s when the spas were everywhere. On or abouts 2011, 7 of them were shut down. If u go to tiger or sunny look across the street on the phone pole there is a mirrored type box, they point right at the driveways . Sunny as well. Originally Posted by Itsallfun69
The story reported at the time is that PoPo used the cameras to read license plates and, thus, identify customers. Tracked them down, put enough heat on that some fessed up to the goings on. Reportedly that is how they made their case to shut them down.

I wasn't there so I don't know for sure if this is how it went down, but it did make me wonder when the new cameras were installed. Check out the news stories of the original closings.
The story reported at the time is that PoPo used the cameras to read license plates and, thus, identify customers. Tracked them down, put enough heat on that some fessed up to the goings on. Reportedly that is how they made their case to shut them down.

I wasn't there so I don't know for sure if this is how it went down, but it did make me wonder when the new cameras were installed. Check out the news stories of the original closings. Originally Posted by Dickin' Dale
You can walk to tiger if it’s day light out. Plenty of place to park, on the other hand sunny has a food place next door but seems like the camera could still grab your plate. There’s a laundry matt down the road not too far but I wouldn’t advise walking around at night in Warren
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v
You can walk to tiger if it’s day light out but I wouldn’t advise walking around at night in Warren Originally Posted by Itsallfun69
I would also give this a thought. When I was in town, there seemed to be a bunch of 'nodders' out and wandering like the walking dead. There is a shitty element that feels present in town. That said, I've never worried about skeezy places in general but the town of warren feels worse than most. IMHO.