Impeach and NOT send it to the Senate?

https://mobile.twitter.com/johnwdean...06453513494528

Let’s impeach him now and NOT send it to the Senate rather keep investigating in the House, and add such supplemental articles as needed! Just let it hang over his head. If the worst happens and he is re-elected, send it to the Senate. But keep investigating!!

Can the House keep conducting its normal business at the same time?

Multiple impeachments? That's a hell if an idea! It would make him unique.

https://mobile.twitter.com/johnwdean...06453513494528

Can the House keep conducting its normal business at the same time?

Multiple impeachments? That's a hell if an idea! It would make him unique.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

if john dean say so.

tiddies. huge fuckin' anime tiddies!

OKAY!
“I Do Hate What He Is Doing”: Adam Schiff on Trump, Impeachment, and What’s Next

The chair of the House Intelligence Committee reflects on his still-open investigation of the President.

The House Intelligence panel heard from seventeen current and former Trump Administration officials who defied the President and agreed to testify, but senior figures, such as Trump’s acting chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, refused, and not a single department agreed to hand over documents. “What Turley is arguing on behalf of the Administration is you should allow the President’s obstruction to succeed,” Schiff told me. “And that’s not a particularly powerful argument when the President continues to solicit foreign interference in our election.” Later, he added a clear preview of what one of the articles of impeachment against Trump will end up being: “You could not have a more open-and-shut case of obstruction of Congress.”
By Susan B. Glasser

https://www.newyorker.com/news/lette...and-whats-next
“I Do Hate What He Is Doing”: Adam Schiff on Trump, Impeachment, and What’s Next

The chair of the House Intelligence Committee reflects on his still-open investigation of the President.

By Susan B. Glasser

https://www.newyorker.com/news/lette...and-whats-next Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Got'dammit Waco! You even changed your avatar.

Got'dammit Waco! You even changed your avatar.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

because who doesn't like huge fuckin' anime tiddies!

BAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA
Dammit! If you keep it up, I'm gonna have a huge water situation. "So much water" it's called tears. Sooo funny.

I wish oeb11 had a sense of humor. Or any sense for that matter.
Dammit! If you keep it up, I'm gonna have a huge water situation. "So much water" it's called tears. Sooo funny.

I wish oeb11 had a sense of humor. Or any sense for that matter. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

wtf? u got off lucky. i barked 2 fingers of Gin when i posted that!

BAHHAHHAHHAAAAAAA

i'm still laughin'

Off the fuckin' rails alright. But it's my thread. Here's two fingers for you.

https://amp.bodyandsoul.com.au/healt...e6d3d2456e9578

The length of your fingers could 'indicate sexuality', study finds

The length of a person’s index and ring fingers could indicate their sexuality, according to a new study.

You're gonna Wakeup and wonder WTF.

See what I did there? I'm funny too.
  • oeb11
  • 12-07-2019, 06:59 AM
Waste of time and bandwidth.

95 turkeys
Why not just have a good cry,,,
The Russian inquiry is still open. I would leave the obstruction of justice Article out of this round of impeachment. Concentrate on the Ukraine bribery, abuse of power and congressional obstruction. When the trump party acquits the fat lying bastard jump to obstruction of justice and perjury documented in the Mueller report.

Don’t give inch, attack that fat lying bastard until the day of election.
  • oeb11
  • 12-07-2019, 09:10 AM
Still drinking the Russian Collusion Koolaid!
They gonna give Potus a written rep in his file LOL
The Russian inquiry is still open. I would leave the obstruction of justice Article out of this round of impeachment. Concentrate on the Ukraine bribery, abuse of power and congressional obstruction. When the trump party acquits the fat lying bastard jump to obstruction of justice and perjury documented in the Mueller report.

Don’t give inch, attack that fat lying bastard until the day of election. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
I think the impeachment will go to the Senate. I don't really see them holding it without proceeding to the other chamber. It's a hell of an idea. (I didn't notice the typo until it was too late.)

I wonder if that has any merit. First, the Democrats can say they don't want to "waste" anymore of the people's time. Letting them get back to business as usual. While still pursuing the court battles against "absolute immunity". Republicans can't say the "charade" of the inevitable Senate vote went unrecognized.

Second, while the first impeachment report "hangs" over his head, the house can gather evidence for the Obstruction of Justice case. Goes to the minority witness who testified the ONLY reason NOT to impeach was that it was done too fast. But then of course Republicans will say they are dragging their feet. Ho hum.

Lastly, and most pointedly, with the impeachment on hold, he's undoubtedly going to continue giving more fuel to the obstruction case. The more he says he wants it to go to the Senate, the longer it will torture him that it doesn't. As the election gets closer, time is of the essence. His ego will not let him leave it up to chance. Rudy is going to be the "lynch" pin of his demise.

As long as Giuliani keeps fucking things up, Senate stooges keep up the Russian propaganda and the "counter investigations" come up with nothing, (proving the Senators to be propagandists) it can only work against them. I doubt this scenario would play out. And even the Democrats to play it well. It's worth a shot though.