Where’s Rudy?

LOLLING!

This deranged sumbitch is back in Ukraine looking for a new vacation spots for you lot. And he took Alex Jones with him!

I hear Crimea is lovely this time of year. But then it would mean naturally that yous would have to visit the BLACK SEA, which might cause your mums some distressed.

Another 5 star thread or is this about benghazi?
Distortion,,,,,,,
He’s hiding out with the whistleblower.
Where's waldo?

And where's that annoying little spammer punk who used to post under the handle ass-up ride-me?

Anyone check the band?

Fetch me another drink, boy!

SNICK!!
2 stars as of this post.
Doesn't the self-anointed 5-stars give the polehummer's identity away...
I'm just curious if the OP has gotten any Canadian girls to remove their thongs .... we already know Rudy has quality health insurance for himself and this family....and doesn't need any government assistance to get it ... and Rudy isn't "thong challenged"!
LOLLING!

This deranged sumbitch is back in Ukraine looking for a new vacation spots for you lot. And he took Alex Jones with him!

I hear Crimea is lovely this time of year. But then it would mean naturally that yous would have to visit the BLACK SEA, which might cause your mums some distressed.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I do not understand the "Black Sea" reference...is it racist or implying Americans are racist?
I do not understand the "Black Sea" reference... Originally Posted by friendly fred
Do you believe the OP does?
Newsflash... Trump says Rudy and the right wing news teams he’s with is bringing home lots of informations from Ukraine. He doesn’t know whats it is but there’s a lot of it. LOLLING.
Paradox ?
Do you believe the OP does? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm concerned he does not understand very much - like maps of Austin and Clarksville, for instance...
Newsflash...HummerHoe is Yussp Rider LOLLING. Originally Posted by HoeHummer(assup)
I do not understand the "Black Sea" reference...is it racist or implying Americans are racist? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Sure you do. LOLLING!

The rest of yous can give your balls a tug!